Forty-Eight

13 years later

"mommy" our youngest daughter Sarah comes over. It has been thirteen years since the MIkaelsons have shown their faces. They went back to their world a long time ago, Vincent the warlock who helped me introduced me and my family to my younger cousin NIk. Our lives have been peaceful. 

Marcus and Didyme have been the new rulers of the cold one vampire world, me along with Paul are the rulers of the werewolves and witches that resides here, Marcel rules the vampires like he did back in our original world, and few years back we opened an academy for supernatural creatures. Elena at least a decade ago revealed to the world of the supernatural world, so now humans know of the existence of the supernatural. Instead of having supernatural and human coexisting towns to start Elena just went straight forward with having the whole world know. For at least a decade the world around us filled with humans hasn't accepted us supernaturals but after a treaty has been drawn up there is this new peace accord between worlds.

There are blood banks for vampires so the humans don't get too...wild with the fact that vampires exist, every supernatural has to register being a supernatural so that no surprises are made-a lot of new laws have been made.

A few years back Inadu and I split, I wanted her to be given the chance to experience a life by herself.

"Yeah baby?" I pick Sarah up putting her on my hip

"do you think I can have a baby sister?" out of all four kids, Sarah is Paul and mines only girl. 

"What?" I laugh, then I look around and I walk over to Paul who has been reading a book on the couch. One thing I know after all these years is that Paul hates reading. "Are you sure you want a little sister or"

"What?" Paul asks innocently looking at me, I sit down next to him and he wraps his arm around my shoulders "don't you want another daughter?" Paul and I we have four kids, theres the twins that I had with Nick that are fourteen years old and then theirs Paul Junior who with call PJ, he's 12, and finally Sarah who is four. "don't you miss having a baby around?"

"not really" shaking my head "if you forgot about the crying, the constant need to go to the bathroom"

"that's why" he puts his fingers to his lips and whistles, in comes our three boys.

"We'll help" Tony says "come on mom"

"So you boys want another sister, another woman in the house?" crossing my arms "how will you feel when Sarah or hypothetical baby girl starts puberty?" they look to each other then to us.

"Never mind" PJ runs out of the room

"two women in this house are enough!" Kol yells running out of the room with Tony.

"It's going to take a lot more than that to get me to agree to another kid" patting his chest, Sarah runs away as Paul picks me up and puts me on his lap. Kissing me he brings me to our room bridal style and puts some music on and strips. After giving me a strip show we had sex and that's how we got baby number five, but number five was a boy who we named Emit. 

For a couple years we haven't had any more kids till we had the twin girls, after that I put my foot down saying no more.

--------

85 years later

It's been many years since everything that has happened, from almost dying to the Mikaelsons coming back into our lives. We lost good friends of ours from old age, but their kids lived on and we watch over their kids. 

"I can't believe it's been amost 100 years since I first met you" because Paul still phases, he hasn't looked a day over 19. sure many things have changed around us but one thing that hasn't changed is our love for each other. Looking out on the beach on the blanket we are on, we watch our kids and grandkids along with the Uley packs descendants on the beach along with all of our family from my side.

"Always and forever" he tells me

"Always and forever" I agree kissing him