Chapter 6

Please do try out the shakhi  stories on Thesceretink24 ... 

Continuation 

..........................................................................................

 Same day night

After making all the arrangements, Shaurya came back to Anokhi and Raina .They were discussing about their course of action, when Shaurya had a thought cross his mind.

"Anokhi..." he whispered holding her in his arms as Raina was sleeping

"hmmm" Anokhi answered

"i think we should get married...a lot of things will become easier" he said thoughtfully. Anokhi was shocked. His proposal had come all of a sudden. She didn't know how to react? But she focused on the second part of his statement and asked

Anokhi - "which things are you talking about?"

Shaurya - "we need to get your passport ready, many papers will require signature of your relative...likewise" he explained and Anokhi realised that he was right, it would save a lot of time and stress.

"and top of all , i can't wait to hear, daddy' from Raina's mouth" Shaurya finished and Anokhi shifted a little to look in his eyes. He looked down at her.

And the thing which she did next shocked Shaurya to the core ...the second time

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She kissed him and he kissed back. But the kiss couldn't last for more than a minute as Anokhi was supposed to breathe through her mouth as her nasal cavity was blocked.

"should i take it as a yes?" Shaurya asked smiling. And Anokhi nodded shyly. He kissed her forehead lovingly.

Anokhi - "Shaurya, i have a request.." she said

Shaurya - "you have to just order " he said

Anokhi - " i had told you about the conditions that i had put on my ex-husband, please get him informed that he is free to do anything .." and she explained him everything. He nodded , when she finished.

The next day itself Shaurya and Anokhi got married in the presence of friends and a registrar. The marriage ceremony was a simple affair as both had already experienced the ritualistic and pompous failed marriages. All the while Raina was observing everything curiously.

In the night, when finally they were resting, Anokhi made Raina sit on Shaurya's lap and tried to explain to her in the easiest way, the changed relationship equations.

Anokhi - "Raina beta...ap nai subah mein dekha na...hum sab kuch kar rahe the...?" she asked

"ha momma" Raina answered

"beta...hum ye islye kar rahe the taki apko...daddy mile..." Anokhi said

"but daddy kaha hain momma?" Raina asked in her ever so sweet voice.

"daddy yaha hain , princess" Shaurya spoke this time, pointing to himself.

"aap mere daddy ho??" Raina tried to confirm and also looked at Anokhi.

"ha, princess..aap happy ni ho?" Shaurya asked a little sceptical of her reaction.

"main bahut happy hun" Raina chirped happily and showed spreading her arms how happy she is.

Shaurya and Anokhi smiled looking at each other.

"momma, daddy...i love you both" Raina said and kissed their cheeks in turn.

Hearing her refer him as daddy, Shaurya was overjoyed. It was like a dream come true for him. He kissed both Raina and Anokhi's forehead and said

Shaurya – " i love you too, princess" , and Anokhi did the same.

They had a good family moment. Soon it was time to sleep and since Anokhi had pipes connected to her body, so Shaurya took Raina with him to another bed and they slept cuddling to each other while Anokhi slept admiring the father-daughter.

While the Marriage certificate was issued in 24 hours, passport in next 5 days and Shaurya, Anokhi, Raina, cabir, Sanya, were off to mexico in a special air ambulance.

To see what fate has in store for them... 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

5 years later

"daddy!!" Raina squeaked coming out of the school gate. She was 9 years old now and had grown up to look exactly like her mother, beautiful and innocent. Shaurya always came to pick her up after school,

Shaurya - "hey ! princess! How was your day at school ha ?" he asked taking her bag from her shoulders.

Raina - "it was good daddy!"

Shaurya - "bag toh bahut heavy hai, my princess has to study a lot!" he spoke and started the car.

"daddy mujhe aaj 2 assignments mile hain ek hindi ka aur aik English ka ...aap help karoge na??" Raina asked.

"of course princess, i will" Shaurya spoke pulling her puffy cheeks and Raina smiled.

Soon they reached home. They didn't live in a mansion now. It was a small 3-bhk house with a courtyard full of flowers, exactly as Anokhi liked. When Shaurya had taken Anokhi to mexico, he had given power of attorney to the CEO of his company. Shaurya was busy curing Anokhi and looking after her and Raina in mexico. Meanwhile Ahir who wasback to India , kept informing Shaurya about the falling prices of shares of his company and that the company was crashing because of corruption and ill -management. Ahir wanted to save the sinking ship, like a true friend but couldn't at last and when Shaurya returned after a year, the company was in ruins. A few loyal employees were still working in hope of rejuvenation , once Shaurya returns. Only a few factories and sites were still operating . Shaurya had to sell his mansion and other immovable properties to once again to build the base of the company and bring it out of ruins. He bought the current house with the savings. The company was still in debts but the percentage profit has increased considerably and Shaurya was confident that the company will be on top once again because Shaurya had Anokhi  All the loss, all the debts were insignificant in front of the happiness that Shaurya felt now. He had his family, together and happy. Everything else can be achieved again......

To Be Continued 

...................................................................................................

Hi  everyone

Hope you all are doing good

Here is the chapter 6

Few more chapter's or maybe just one more chapter to go and this story will come to an end 🤧🤧

And please don't forget to  check out the stories on  Thesceretink24 

Do share you review's in the comment box or dm 

Thank you

Take care

Bye

Love - shakhilife