Chapter 3

Shaurya reached his home. He sat down and started thinking about what he can do. He called up his friend Ahir .

Shaurya - "hello Ahir "

Ahir "ha Shaurya , bol kya hua , you sound stressed"

Shaurya "main aaj uss baby se milne gya tha, jo Sanya aur tune suggest kiya tha"

Ahir "ha Sanya nai btaya mujhe"

Shaurya - "i want to adopt her yaar, but you know what when i asked her , what she wants..she asked me to cure her mother.." Shaurya paused to listen Ahir 's opinion

Ahir -"yaar, she is a baby and she is attached to her mother, that's why she asked you that , but you know you can't save her, its the last stage ...aur imagine if by any chance she is cured...then why will she give the baby to you ?? Toh tu decide kar tujhe baby chahye ya ni?" Ahir reasoned and Shaurya fell silent. Ahir was right after all. It would be a loss for Shaurya . He has got so much attached to Raina in just one meet, he can't afford to lose her, so should he let her mother die??? Does the sense of humanity permit this??

Shaurya cut the call immediately. He needed to think. Raina had first time asked him for something...how can he deny her?

Shaurya thought's

She will never forgive me if she comes to know later that i didn't do anything to save her mother. I have to think selflessly. Follow my heart. If Raina is meant to be with me, she will surely reach me, but if not then...i shall move on...but i will try to save her mother.'

When Shaurya decided this, he suddenly felt light and relaxed. Probably this was the right thing to do.

End of Shaurya's thoughts 

***************

Next day evening 

 After completing his office work, Shaurya headed to meet Raina i. On the way , he bought chocolates, soft toys and packed some food fo Raina from the restaurant

When he reached, he directly headed towards Anokhi's room. But the room was locked. He enquired from the staff, and came to know that they are in the playground. He reached there and found Anokhi sitting on a wheelchair. She looked thinner than yesterday and dark circles adorned her face. She was watching Raina play in the ground.

Shaurya  walked to her .

Shaurya - "hi" . Anokhi looked at him and smiled feebly and thanked him 

Anokhi - "thank you" she said. Shaurya got confused "thank you?? For what?" he asked. "for the help yesterday" she said smiling. "oh that was nothing..don't thank me..plz" he replied and looked towards Raina "Raina!!" Anokhi called out just loud enough for Raina to hear. 

Raina came running - "yesh momma" she said holding Anokhi's wheelchair's handrest. 

Anokhi smiled  and told "dekho uncle has come to meet you...he had given you chocolates yesterday..hello bolo beta" Anokhi said and Raina looked up to a smiling Shaurya . She forwarded her tiny palm saying "hello" Shaurya did a handshake and then showed her the stuff that he had brought "beta maine ye sab apke lye laya hu...aur bhi hai ...but uske lye apko mere sath room me chalna hoga"

 Raina looked at the teddy bear and her eyes twinkled. She had always desired one . Buut now she didn't make a move to take it from him. She looked at her momma. 

"Shaurya , i can understand that you want to pamper her, but don't do this much...you will spoil her" Anokhi told Shaurya . He smiled "i will take care of that next time..but now since i have brought these..let her enjoy" he said and she nodded.

Shaurya - "come beta...lets go" he said looking at Raina. But Raina didn't leave her mother's side "momma" she said to Shaurya as if saying that who will take her momma. Shaurya smiled , and so did Anokhi .

Shaurya -  "i will manage both your momma and you , princess" he said and later it turned out to be a prophetic statement. If Anokhi would have had enough blood in her system, she would have blushed on this statement of his , but now her expressions were pale when Shaurya looked at her.

Shaurya - "if i place these stuff on your lap , will you have problem?? They are not heavy " he asked Anokhi . She nodded

Anokhi - "i won't have problem but there's no need to do this...i will call someone for help" she said. Shaurya didn't reply, he just placed the stuffs on her lap and picked up Raina in one of his arms and with the other , he pushed Anokhi 's wheel chair. It wasn't a difficult task as both Raina and Anokhi were too light for him.

They reached Anokhi 's room, she unlocked it and they entered inside. Shaurya made Raina sit on the bed and removed the stuff from Anokhi 's lap and gave them to Raina. Raina started playing with the teddy after getting her momma's permission. Shaurya excused himself to bring the other things from the car. He came back with the eating things and placed them on the table. Anokhi wanted to protest but she stopped herself thinking he might not like. She nodded and smiled when Raina looked at her for permission. The amount of food that Shaurya had brought was too much for Raina's little tummy, so she stopped eating after a few mins and told Anokhi

Raina – "momma..ho gya...aur ni khana.paitu full ." she said cutely rubbing her belly and Shaurya smiled

Shaurya - "ok princess, no problem, i will keep rest of the food in the refrigerator, so that you can eat after sometime" he said but Raina frowned not understanding the term refrigerator

Raina - "lefli..gelatol...ye kya hota h momma?" she asked as she had never seen one. Shaurya looked round the room but found no fridge. He realized that they don't have one while Anokhi explained to Raina

Anokhi "beta , you have seen na Sanya aunty opening a door? From where she takes out cold drinks and ice-creams for you?" when Raina nodded she continued "usi ko boltein hain fridge ya refrigerator" Anokhi explained and Raina made an o' with her tiny mouth.

Shaurya could have had a fridge delivered at Anokhi 's doorstep in just 30 minutes, but he knew Anokhi wouldn't approve of it , so he got up and called a worker, gave him a 1000 rupee note and ordered him to keep the food in the common fridge and to serve Raina the same food whenever she asked, warm. The worker left. Anokhi kept her ego at bay, thinking of Raina. She thought Shaurya was doing all this for Raina, so she shouldn't object..

After spending sometime with Raina and Anokhi , Shaurya left to meet Sanya . He entered her cabin and they started talking. 

******************************************************************************************

Hi everyone

Hope you all are doing good 

 Here is  the chapter 3 

What do you think what is Shaurya and Sanya going to speak about ?

Few words for' i will manage both your momma and you , princess' wali line said  by shaurya ...what do you think he means ? 

Do share you review's in the comment box or dm 

Thank you 

Bye 

Love - shakhilife