“Damn you… hypocrite!” She exclaimed with a strained voice, hugging her hurting stomach.

“Hmm, judging by your hands position before, seems like you tried to assume a defense stance, right? Quite impressive for someone like you.”

“Someone like me?! I'm still a demon slayer, you princess-bubblegum hair!”

He only responded to her insults by doing a flick in her forehead. “There's no point in knowing how to hold a defensive stance if you can't do it before the opponent attack. Your reflexes are as bad as the rest of your abilities.”

“That's so mean! And why do you sound so happy?! Didn't you say before that you weren't doing this because you wanted to or something?!”

“Okay, round two!”

“AAAGGGH-” She once again received a hit in the stomach, falling in her butt. “you bitch-”

“.....seems like this will take a while.” Akaza commented, staring at the girl trembling in pain on the floor.

'It's not like it's impossible, right? I mean, Gyomei is blind, but he is the strongest hashira…but even so, that's so hard! I can tell that Akaza is holding back by a lot, but his speed is still scary!' Y/N panicked in her head.

“See? That's the problem with you humans. You guys depend on your humans senses too much, if you are like this now, what would you do if you were to go blind for real? If you can't overcome this, then you can't overcome anything else.” He crouched to her eye-level.

Y/N bit her lip, she has been through way more worse things than this, there's no way she will back down! Akaza is saying these things because he wants her to feel discouraged, and she's definitely not going to let things progress in the way he wants!

With a bit of difficulty thanks to the blindfold, she managed to get up on her feet again. “Again. Let's try again.” She said, forcing a strained smile.

After this, there wasn't much progress besides Y/N strengthening her resolve, so she basically just got beat up all night.

                           『••✎••』

“Y/N, are you okay? You look more tired than usual.” Ichika asked with a frown as she handed her a plastic tea cup.

During the morning, Y/N visit Yuki, during the noon, she, (and sometimes) Rengoku and Giyuu expends time with the kids, and during the night, she trains with Akaza.

So, when does she sleep? The answer is : She doesn't.

Well, she does doze off sometimes, mostly when Akaza tries to explain something to her (And he pulls her ear when he caught her doing this) so all in all, she's been sleeping for like… two hours a day? It's the same time an average modern person sleeps, so it's not a big deal…. right?

“This is only because she's bored! Playing tea party is so boring!” Hiro said, holding his own pink teacup.

“Really? I think it's neat. Invisible biscuits are my favorite.” Kota said with a straight face.

“Ugh- Yuki always played tea party with me! You guys are the boring ones! And what's wrong with the invisible biscuits?! You all don't have any imagination!”

“…. I can't see them…” Giyuu said, he really didn't match with the pink tea cup filled with a flowery pattern he was holding.

“That's why they are called invisible!” Y/N responded, patting his shoulder like she hasn't said the most obvious thing possible.

“What did you say?! I have a lot of imagination, it's just that tea parties are awful!” Hiro exclaimed back to Ichika, offended.

“They are not awful! They are our favorite!”