Alright, let's stick to the first option again. Our list.

Taehyung
I cut him out right away.

Heejin
-Always defends me from Taehyung
-Protective
-kind of annoying sometimes

I'm the closest to her in the whole school, she can't envy me when she approached me, sticks to me and starts conversations. I cut her out too.

Lisa

I didnt bother writing down stuff for her. I was manipulated into thinking it was her at first, which was then brushed away. She comforted me too after all that plus she's literally missing. I cut her out.

Hoseok
-Too kind

I paused realizing what he said earlier. He said it'll be fine but Taehyung ignored me. My breath hitched stopping on his name.

What if he was just acting sweet to fool me? So I'd never suspect him. I let out a frustrated sigh. In that case it could be Lisa, Heejin or anyone. But that doesn't hide the fact that he lied about Taehyung. They probably did fight, and they probably never spoke. Why would Taehyung tell him anything in the first place. I kept his name.

Jimin

Without a thought I cut his name. Bitch gets scared of crickets and can have the guts to choke me. Kinky.

Dahyun

My fingers stopped on her name again. Dahyun is hella popular. I kept her name already knowing there could be many reasons. 

Dahyun
-popular
-social butterfly
-could be two sided (doesn't have a legit person to stick to; is just 30% with everyone.)
-might get jealous?

Vernon
-kind of quiet
-floats in and out
-friendly
-also doesn't have a legit person he sticks to

Jaebom
-Funny
-polite and sarcastic
-fun to be around

I suppressed my lips taking a deep breath. You're supposed to be analyzing not complimenting.

Jaebom
-Funny
-polite and sarcastic
-fun to be around
-might(!?) Get jealous
-isnt extremely popular but social

I was finally done with people I knew good enough about, so I decided to keep the rest. The list doesn't look too bad right now.

Hoseok
-Too kind
-sketchy about the Taehyung thing
-might be two sided

Dahyun
-popular
-social butterfly
-could be two sided (doesn't have a legit person to stick to; is just 30% with everyone.)
-might get jealous?

Vernon
-kind of quiet
-floats in and out
-friendly
-doesn't have a legit person he sticks to

Jaebom
-Funny
-polite and sarcastic
-fun to be around
-might(!?) Get jealous
-isnt extremely popular but social

Airee

Yoongi

Kern

Yugyeom

Mark

Jennie

I felt like Sherlock Holmes after writing all the basic information anyone could have. I'll try talking with people from the list starting from tomorrow. Let's see how this goes. With a confident mind and open heart I went back to sleep not knowing how bad I'm going to be clowning myself.

It went anything but well. I bumped into Jaebom first thing. I tried not to panic and remember my plan which went very noticed by him.