" Shi is very disrespectful to the doctor today. The doctor saved all of us, and he did such a thing because he wanted the doctor to hate our giant bear tribe?"

    "If you want me to say, if A Shi does this again, he should be driven out. Out of the Giant Bear Tribe!"

    Finally, A Shi looked at his child, his throat rolled, and a look of sadness and despair appeared on his face, he spit out three words tremblingly: "I accept."

    Gu Liu Zai Without entanglement with him, he hugged Yan and walked out of the cave.

    ...

    Soon after taking the medicine, Yan's stomach pain began to ease. He sat on the small stone bench and played with Xia and Ayue throwing stones together. The three children giggled, and their laughter filled the cave.

    Now in this cave there are Hei, Lie and other orcs who have been treated by Gu Liu. They have all heard about an Asian who refused to accept the doctor to treat his child in the morning. Disrespectful, I originally planned to teach people a lesson, but when they heard that the doctor went to find that Asian beast again, they all ran out of their caves.

    Those who have been treated by Gu Liu know that the doctor's strength is very small, much smaller than the strength of some male Asian beasts. What if the doctor is injured by the Asian beast of the giant bear tribe?

    Aya and the others also ran to Gu Liu's side because of this. Now these people are gathered in Gu Liu's cave. They saw that the little orc who was still clutching his stomach aches not long ago was dying after taking the medicine. It hurts, and now I still play with great energy. They are all amazed. No matter how many times they see it, they are shocked by the power of medical treatment.

    "Lie, what are you thinking?"

    Hei bumped into Lie's shoulder, and Lie frowned and said, "Hei, don't you think Yan's stomachache is familiar?"

    Hei: "Familiar with what? I have never seen such a little orc."

    "No." Lie whispered, "Hei, do you remember that there was a little Asian beast in our tribe when we were young, and she often had a stomachache and finally died."

    Hei thought for a while, and finally shook his head: "I don't remember."

    Lie: "..." He shouldn't have any expectations for Hei!

    He simply stood up, walked over to Gu Liu and told what he remembered, and finally he asked, "Doctor, I remember you said that there were worms in Yan's stomach, that's why the stomach hurts, so that little Ya who died Are there worms in the belly of the beast?"

    Gu Liu was boiling something, and he just lifted the lid when Lie approached. Lie, who has an excellent sense of smell, could only smell an extremely pungent smell coming towards his face. He sneezed, sniffed, and finally had to cover his nose and take a few steps back. He said in a loud voice, "Doctor, what are you cooking?"

    It wasn't just him, the pungent smell dissipated. The beasts looked unbearable, and a sub-beast said loudly: "It's green peppercorns, this is the taste of green peppercorns in stewed meat!"

    These days they eat stewed meat and accidentally eat green peppercorns There are many beasts and beasts. When they heard this sentence, they all changed their faces. The taste of green peppercorns made them memorable!

    Only A Du still stood by Gu Liu's side, but he also covered his nose, stretched his neck and looked into the pot, his expression changed greatly: "Liu, what are you doing with so many green peppers?"

    "What? Is it green pepper?"

    "I saw it, it really is!"

    In an instant, the orcs and the beasts were all facing the enemy, and even Xia couldn't help but retreat, Ayue and Yan didn't know what happened, although the taste was unpleasant. Smell, but that's medicine, why are they so afraid?

    A Yue asked Xia, Xia Mu said with fear, "A Yue, you don't know how terrible Jiang Tang is!"

    This sentence expresses the thoughts of everyone present. Ginger soup is already the most terrifying thing in their hearts. As a result, now the doctor is cooking green peppercorns, exactly the same as when they suddenly boiled ginger soup. How can this not make them feel Fear? Just eating one prickly ash made their mouth feel uncomfortable for a long time. How many prickly ash are in this pot now?

    Hei swallowed his saliva and asked cautiously, "Doctor, why are you cooking green peppercorns?"

    Gu Liu looked at these beastmen and beasts, and the corner of his mouth twitched, revealing a bright smile, "I'll give you a drink."

    Everyone: " !!!”