Nai's face immediately changed color, like a palette, and he said, "Shut up, I'm a witch approved by the gods and the temple, how can you talk nonsense! A

    Shi said coldly, "But you're just a witch from a small tribe."

    He seemed to have no intention of arguing too much about this matter, and said to Gu Liu, "Doctor, I know you are kind, but neither you nor him." Knowing Yan's situation, Yan doesn't need your help-"

    "So you believe in the witches of the big tribe?"

    Gu Liu interrupted him, A Shi glanced at him, lowered his head and said nothing, Gu Liu interrupted him. Liu asked him: "It looks like this, but Yan's stomach has recently started to hurt, and you haven't had the chance to go to the big tribe these days. How could you learn about Yan's situation from the big tribe's witch? Are you secretly secretive? Have a connection with the big tribe?!"

    With the last sentence, Gu Liu raised his voice abruptly, the orcs and sub-beasts in the cave all stared at it, Gu Liu asked him: "Ashi, do you despise our current tribe, do you want to go Tribe?"

    It is the most natural thing for people to go to high places and water to flow to low places, but such thoughts cannot be expressed. In this primitive place, people in tribes are actually quite exclusive. If you don't want to stay in this tribe and want to go to other places, that's fine, the tribe won't force it to stay, and won't do anything to hurt people, but they will drive such people out of the tribe, after all, you have to go other tribes, right? Then hurry up, why are you still staying in the tribe and eating the tribe's food?

    A Shi is very clear about this, his face changed slightly and said: "No! I never thought about it like this, I have always been a sub beast of the giant bear tribe!"

    Now is summer, when all kinds of beasts in the forest are at their strongest , Even if he has this intention, he must not be discovered by other people. Once he is driven out of the tribe, how can he, a sub-beast, reach other tribes safely?

    At this time, Yan, who had slept, started to cry again, shouting that his stomach hurt, Gu Liu said coldly, "Since you don't have such thoughts, why don't you want me and Wu to look at Yan's situation? Or are you just holding Going to the big tribe to find Wu Weiyan's thoughts?"

    A Shi swallowed, he didn't know what to say, didn't he? Wouldn't that mean that doctors and witches could take away his rock, but it could be said that, wouldn't that mean that he admitted that he wanted to go to the big tribe? Will he still be able to stay in the tribe then? "

    Gu Liu shouted: "If you don't hand over the child to Wu and me, do you want the child to be tortured to death?" After he finished speaking ,

    he waved his hand, and Adu, Aya and the others who had followed him at an unknown time took Yan away from Ashi. Ashi wanted to struggle, but Aya said in his ear: "Ashi, you think about it." Clear, do you want to be kicked out of the tribe now? "

    Ashi turned his head to meet Aya's gaze, only to think that the sight of this female Asian beast was like the coldest wind in winter, blowing into his bones, making him feel cold all over, Gu Liu took this scene into his eyes. , he hugged Yan and called for Yan, and after getting a response, he looked at A Shi and said, "A Shi, I will treat Yan's stomach pain, do you accept it? "

    A Shi opened his mouth, he looked at A Ya, and then at the gentle doctor who was no longer there, as well as the other people in the cave, he remembered what these people said before——

    "A Shi is too strange, Yan's stomach has been hurting for so long, and he didn't take him to see a doctor."

    "Today the doctor wanted to treat Yan, but he refused. Seeing that he usually hurts Yan so much, it's all fake.