Roar . His mind was very confused, what medicine, what medicine, and even the illness that Duo said before, these are things he didn't know at all, he couldn't figure it out, but he grasped the core thing - the people of the Tianhe tribe can Save the people of their tribe, drink the medicine and they will get better!

    Roar said: "Well done, since it can save us, you should drink the medicine!"

    After that, he said: "Duo, can I see...  doctor?"

    Duo: "Boss, let me ask."

    ...

    After hearing Duo's message, Gu Liu quickly called the leader Jiao to go with him to see Roar, originally called Wu, but unfortunately Wu hid in the cave and refused to come out, so he had to give up.

    Speaking of last night, Gu Liu was moved when he knew that everyone in the Giant Bear Tribe was sick. Although he had gained a lot of HP after an earthquake, the consumption of HP was also huge, especially for items that required surgery. , In many cases, treating a person is even more than making ends meet. In such a case, no one will think that there are many opportunities to earn life value.

    The second is because he hadn't heard of such a thing. He wouldn't even take it to heart if the situation of the Giant Bear Tribe was not serious, but the witches of the Giant Bear Tribe had run out, which was enough to show that the situation was serious and he would not die. To save, and seeing so many people dying without saving, Gu Liu asked himself if he couldn't do it.

    Fortunately, the chief also has the meaning of saving people. They naturally hit it off and let the wizard of the giant bear tribe lead the way to save people. After knowing the symptoms of the giant bear tribe, Gu Liu guessed that they were suffering from the flu. There is no such strong contagion, so the orcs who rescued people were specially asked to cover their mouths and noses with cloths, which could somewhat prevent the people of the Tianhe tribe from contracting the flu spread by droplets.

    When he arrived at the entrance of the cave, Gu Liu was shocked. He never thought that the people of the giant bear tribe would be so serious. Several children and adults fainted, and their lips were dry and pale, their cheeks were flushed, and they coughed like people who have been in bed for a long time, he can conclude that many people here are suffering from bronchitis or even pneumonia due to long-term coughing. If the Tianhe tribe does not come, most of the people here will really die!

    Even Gu Liu was taken aback, and the orcs of the Tianhe Tribe were naturally also frightened. Fortunately, they believed in Gu Liu very much now, and they calmed down under Gu Liu's comfort. An orc carried two people towards the Tianhe Tribe. Go, if you can walk, just follow the Tianhe tribe.

    After bringing everyone to the Tianhe Tribe, it was already dark, and Gu Liu immediately arranged for A Du and the four to cover their mouths and noses to cool the Tianhe Tribe with cold water. I went to a small cave to treat a few seriously ill children and adults. I was busy in the middle of the night. Fortunately, the situation was stabilized. Outside, A Du and the others also distributed the medicine to the people of the giant bear tribe. There were some twists and turns. It cannot be reconciled, it can only be put on hold for the time being.

    After that, Gu Liu and A Du rested. They slept until dawn and saw Duo as soon as they woke up. After tidying up, they went to see the leader of the Giant Bear Tribe together with the leader Jiao.

    ...

    "Thank you! Thank you! From now on, the Tianhe Tribe will always be the brother of the Giant Bear Tribe!"

    There were dozens of people sitting in the cave, but it was quiet, and the only thing I could hear was the grateful voice of the leader of the giant bear tribe. This kind of diplomatic matter is not within the scope of Gu Liu's responsibility. He showed the professional qualities of a semi-immortal. After that, coupled with the constant chatter of Ah Du who brought up his story of saving people for more than a month, the leader of the Giant Bear Tribe, Roar, half believed their words. Of course, it was not ruled out that the Giant Bear Tribe was forced , after all, they can only die if they don't drink the medicine, and now they can only trust their Tianhe tribe, so far Gu Liu's task has been completed.

    The leaders Jiao He Huzheng were talking, Gu Liu noticed that there was a small group of people in the depths of the cave, about five or six people, including orcs and beasts. Now that the people who took the medicine were getting better, they were still coughing non-stop. You must know that Gu Liu added cough medicine to their medicine. Although it was not immediate, it was not without any effect.

    Noticing his gaze, A Du whispered, "Liu, they were the people last night. They said that our Tianhe tribe were all liars and wouldn't drink our medicine."

    Gu Liu said, "Go and try again, Their leader has already spoken."

    A Du nodded, he went to the entrance of the cave to get a bowl of medicine, walked in front of the crowd, Gu Liu watched from a distance, A Unique lowered his voice, he couldn't hear, only saw A Du Handing out the bowl in his hand, one of the Asian beasts raised his hand and knocked over the bowl in Ah Du's hand, coldly saying, "We will never drink your food!" The

    pottery bowl shattered with a click, and Gu Liu felt distressed. Seconds, he stood up, and the leaders Jiao and Huo/Roar around him also stood up and looked over. A Du was angrily said: "If you don't drink, you won't drink. Why do you want to break our tribe's pottery bowl?!"

    "Why? What's going on?!"

    Roar was the first to speak out, and he looked at the Asian beast who smashed the pottery bowl: "Alan, why did you break his pottery bowl?"

    The male Asian beast called Alan said aggrieved: " Chief, he wants to force me to drink this black water."

    A Du said angrily, "This is not some black water, this is medicine, it is medicine that can cure your illness! It is a very precious thing, More precious than a pottery bowl!"

    Alan sneered: "This kind of thing looks disgusting, and the taste is so terrible, it is more precious than a pottery bowl? Don't lie to us! But I saw it, this thing is clearly boiled by you with a pile of hay. Yes, you are trying to kill us!"

    He said to Roo: "Leader, let's get out of here quickly, the people of the Tianhe tribe must be uneasy, they want to kill us!"

    "Enough, Alan!" Roar's face sank, "Did you forget what our tribe was like before the Tianhe tribe came? All of us are dying, there is no fire, no witches, we can't do anything but wait to die, if the people of the Tianhe tribe want to kill us, Why did they bring us here? Are they stupid?"

    The orc standing beside Huo also said, "Yeah, Alan, you said last night that the medicine of the Tianhe tribe would kill us, but we drank it last night. Now, nothing has happened, even some people don't have so many coughs, Alan, you guys don't drink medicine, are you really not afraid of death?"

    "No, the leader didn't say that the witch is with the gods. Pray for us, someone will get better, it must be the witch who found the god!"

    "Chi—" Duo who was standing behind Gu Liu couldn't help but sneer, she said, "Are you stupid? Your witch is leaving After you all went to the Tianhe tribe, where did she go to pray for you?"

    Alan's face flushed, and he said, "We haven't seen the witch, how do we know if what you said is true or false?"

    Duo said coldly: " Then you won't be able to see your witch, she ran away halfway to show us the way, you said that she would see you soon, why did she run away?"