The Orcs of the Giant Bear Tribe were full of hope, and she asked: "Duo, did they really lie to us? But our witch said that we were haunted by evil spirits. After she sacrificed for us, we were not able to recover. Get up."

    Duo,Roar opened his eyes slightly, the person with his face covered turned out to be Duo! Of course he remembered Duo. After the wrath of the gods, Duo's brother Zhuang was injured and his right leg was broken. Duo carried her brother on his back and embarked on the road to find a new station with the surviving members of the tribe.

    But in the process, Zhuang's legs became more and more serious, and there was already a stench coming out. Wu said Zhuang had been haunted by evil spirits, and Zhuang could not survive, and Duo refused to give up Zhuang, so they could only leave Zhuang behind. After seeing Duo and Zhuang, Huo thought that Duo might be dead, but he didn't expect to see her here. Could it be that she returned to the tribe to help them?

    At this time, Duo said: "Of course, why do we lie to you? Our tribe also has hot little orcs and little Asian beasts, just like you, but they will be fine after they take our medicine."

    Duo's voice stopped. After a while, she continued, "Furthermore, you are not being haunted by evil spirits. The doctor said that symptoms like yours are sick, and only a doctor can cure them, so witches can't do it."

    At this moment, someone was pleasantly surprised: "The leader is awake! The leader is awake!"

    Everyone looked at Roar and he sat up. He found that his body was still sore, and his body was still hot. The most important thing was that he found the cave after he sat up. The cave they were in before was different, it seemed to be bigger.

    An orc came over and said, "Boss, you finally woke up, we are all worried to death!"

    Rour nodded, he looked at Duo, who was covering his face, and asked, "Are you Duo? It's you who came back to help us?"

    Duo stood in front of him, she shook her head and said, "No leader, it was the Tianhe tribe who saved you."

    She paused and said, "And I joined the Tianhe tribe."

    I think Duo's words are very strange, but now I finally understand that in Duo's words, she no longer speaks with the people of the giant bear tribe.

    But now it's not the most important thing, he quickly asked: "Duo, what happened to the Tianhe tribe that saved us?"

    He knew that the Tianhe tribe was not far from them, and there was no hatred between the two tribes, but their entire tribe looks like this now, why did the Tianhe tribe save them?

    In a few words, Duo sent the witch from the Giant Bear Tribe to the Tianhe Tribe. After the Tianhe Tribe knew that the people of the Giant Bear Tribe were sick, they quickly brought people to save them.

    The orc next to him also said: "Boss, people from the Tianhe tribe came shortly after you fainted. They brought us here and said that our entire tribe was sick and needed medicine to get better."

    When the people in the room got better, Roar asked with great concern, "Have you drunk?" The

    orc shrank a little, and said, "Boss, we originally wanted to wait for you to wake up before drinking, but the doctor of the Tianhe tribe said that we The people of the tribe are in a very critical situation, they must drink medicine immediately, and several fainted little orcs, small Asian beasts and orcs and Asian beasts have all been sent to the doctor's place, and the doctor said that only in this way can they survive."