i n f o

H E A R T B R E A K hypothesis

H E A R T B R E A K
hypothesis

Seducing the captain of her school's basketball team was not the way Noah Bennett thought she'd start her first year at college. But when she's offered a huge amount of money by one of the most popular people at her school-alongside some threats-she agrees.

What Noah doesn't know is that the person she's trying to seduce is her latest sworn enemy, Daniel Brighton.
This singular fact could have made bridging the contract impossible, but she finds herself doing exactly that; literally falling for the basketball player who may not be as bad a person as she initially thought.

It's exactly at this point that she realises; she's made a terrible mistake.

Noah Bennett.

African. Five foot three. Would never be caught dead without her braids. Chaos personified but ironically a strict planner. Never been in love but is sure she hates black ridiculously tall drop dead gorgeous basketball ball players with sharp jawlines. Favorite colour? Anything that's not pink. Favorite food? Anything edible. Has a slight tendency to agree to seduce popular people for money. Loves chocolate lattes.

Daniel Brighton

African American. Six foot eight. Has a slight affinity for anything in panties. Never thought about being in love. Thinks it's unimportant. But has a pretty large body count, in and out of relationships. Loves tugging on someone's braids simply because he can. Avid basketball player and golden boy of his school. He's popular but can certainly do without that trait for a day. Would die if his grades dropped. He's terrified of a certain ex but she doesn't know it. Rather have his hair in a ponytail than bouncing all around his face. Despises chocolate lattes.

 Despises chocolate lattes

Author's note

Hi there!

Welcome to another episode of yanking your heartstrings by AOFunke:) This one is going to be way more emotionally engaging than anything I've written, so get ready for that (hehe). I have the first few chapters ready and edited and itching to be posted but we're going to wait a little.

So this is an official announcement.

You requested, I'm here to deliver!

What you should expect;

'A hard headed main character who's determined and coordinated-ish

'A not-so-cocky male main character who's used to pretending

'Cuteness overload

'A handful of heart-wrenching scenes.

'Heated arguments

'An ex (of course;))

'Parents and family drama.

'Romance you can feel (but no smut. There will be heat, just not all the way or overly descriptive. A kiss after a slap will do:))

'Roommates! Because I can

'Chaos and totally embarrassing moments.

'Did I already say cuteness overload?;)

I hope you're hyped for this one because it's going to be bumpy and fluffy. And if you are hyped, go on and gather more hyped people so we can hop around together:)

How do you get more people to know about this book? Easy! Give Play a shout-out or add to your reading list and tell your friends, family, your cats or dogs, spread the word!

I'll be posting the first chapter first thing tomorrow morning (WAT 00:00 May 17).

Are you ready?

©2022-present by AOFunke

All Rights Reserved
No part of this book may be republished, reproduced or replaced, copied in any form or manner without written authorization from the author.

This is purely a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events used herein are either a work of the author's imagination or used by the author fictitiously.