11- Unnecessary cruelty

"So the plan was to scatter us and then kill us you were woefully unprepared" Shoto said to the frozen villains, I stood to a side. "in fact it looks to me so you had no training, you haven't the slightest idea how to use your quirks" He said leaving them shook.

"This power! He froze us the instant we walked here"

"He's not a kid he's a monster"

"Says the one that looks like a monster" I flick his forehead earring a sound of discomfort.

"So cold"

"How do they plan to kill All migh?" Shoto started walking, I walked beside him.

"I'm not sure"

"At first I thought they gathered a force of elite criminals who could simply over power him"

"Ahhhh!" A villain came from behind but Shoto catches the weapon freezing him before he could do anything.

"From the looks of it, that's not it" I look at the dumb frozen villain, don't they strategize?

I wondered what Tenko's plan actually was, I think this small town criminals were just a distraction, and the real force was that nomu he brought.

"Yeah that can't possibly be their master plan, most of these villains are low level thugs just pawns"

"We are right here" The villain in front of us spoke.

"From what I can tell they're only four or five truly dangerous people here" Shoto said ignoring the villains comment.

"Yeah and they are definitely not in this zone" I giggle, these people were definitely getting froze bite.

"If that's the case, what we need right now is more information" Shoto turned to the villain that had made a previous comment.

"Torture!" I crack my right hand knuckles and the villains eyes widen.

"Listen well if you stay frozen your cells will slowly die as your body succumb to froze bite and hyperthermia" The villains gasps. "Luckily for you WE" Shoto turns to give me a side eye. "Want to be heroes, so I'd like to avoid any unnecessary cruelty, but I'll only keep her away if you tell me how to plan to kill all might"

Damn using me as the bad guy Shoto? I like it. I crack my left hand knuckles.

"So who's talking first?" I ask.

"That's the only way you'll survive" Shoto finished off. 

Honestly he'd make a really good villain.