3- Matsui

"Miss Shigaraki, breakfast is ready"

"Coming!" I growled rolling over and looking at the clock. 6 am. Too early.

I got up yawning and stretching, after I was done I realized a uniform was hung on my dresser. Ugh uniforms, so plain and boring. I quickly put it on, fixing my hair and walking out.

"Good morning Miss Shigaraki"

"Good morning Kurogiri, where's Tenko?" I sit on the bar stool.

"Tomura Shigaraki is sleeping"

"Oh no no, I have to wake up at six in the morning and he gets to stay in bed?!" I get up and march down to his room.

"I don't think that's a good idea" I could hear Kurogiri sigh.

"Tenko!" I jump on his bed, landing on top of him. "Why do I have to wake up early and you don't?!"

"Because I'm in charge"

"But Tenko! It's my first day of school!" I whine.

"What do you want you brat"

"Have breakfast with me"

"Fine get off"

"Hey Tenko?" I sit aside, letting him sit straight.

"Yeah Y/n?"

"I'm a little nervous"

"You'll do fine, don't worry" He ruffles my hair.

"Don't mess up the look bro!"

"Sorry little sister" He ruffles my hair faster.

"Okay okay stop! I'm not so little anymore" I stand up fixing my now messy hair.

"I'm five years older and nine inches taller than you, so you are little"

"Come eat breakfast, before you're late"

"Saved by the bell, but mark my words, you'll catch these hands later" I ball my fist, and he acts fake scared putting his hands up.

"Kurogiri" Tenko spoke as we walked in.

"Good morning Tomura Shigaraki"

"Did you set up everything for the brat"

"Yes, she'll be having zero trouble, she's in the hero class 1-A" Kurogiri hands me a paper work and a
f/c school bag. "Everything you need is in there"

"What about her identity?" Tenko asks.

"We'll there's a lot of Shigaraki's in Japan but we are going with her mothers surname"

"Y/n Matsui" I roll my eyes.

"And how did she get in?"

"Miss Matsui came from a very distinguished rich family, she was an only child, both parents passed away and no one knew of her relationship or daughter, it won't be a problem"

"So I have money?" I ask.

"Yes" He hands me a debit card. "Use only for important things"

"Got it" Yeah right, I was definitely going shopping this week.

"Your grandparents left your mother a lot of money, which is now under your name"

"And how will I be getting to school?"

"The train station on the corner takes you a block away from school, you'll take the same rout there and back"

"Sounds good to me" I finish my sandwich.

"Alright best be on your way before you're late"

"Don't kill anyone" Tenko shot me a evil grin.

"I'll try my best" I swing my bag over my back and walk out to the bus stop.

This was the last stop before arriving at the school so I'd only have to be in here for about fifteen minutes. As I get on the train I look for the loneliest seat aka all the way in the back of the cabin, as I make my way I accidentally hit a kid with green hair wearing the same uniform as me.

"Sorry" I mumble.

"It's okay, don't worry" He smiles politely. Ugh nice kids give me headaches.

I sat down and kept my eyes on the window appreciating the view, I don't get to go out as much.