4- Infiltrating

Getting off the train, I walked to the school which was exactly a block away like Kurogiri had said. The boy with the green hair was also walking, but slightly behind me. Far behind him there was another boy who looked angry, he had ash blonde spiky hair and red eyes with a resting bitch face, also wearing the same uniform with a scarf around his neck.

Finally made it to school, I quickly walked in and looked for my classroom. Getting lost on the way obviously.

"Are you lost?" A boy with half with and half red hair said, he also had a burn mark on the red hair side. His eyes were also different one being blue and the other brown, what a strange boy.

"Yeah, I didn't take the entrance exam so it's my first time here"

"Me too, I got in through the recommendations" He says bored.

"Same here" I slightly smile. "I'm
Y/n Sh- Matsui" I say quickly.

"Shoto Todoroki" He offers his right hand which I shake.

"What class are you in" I ask.

"Hero course class 1-A " He looks at his paper and back at me.

"Oh, we are going to be good friends Shoto" I lock my hand around his arm, his eyes widen. "You can call me Y/n"

"Uh okay, we should get to class before we are late on the first day"

I nod my head and we walk, finding our class on the second floor, the door's huge and it had 1-A with red written on it.

"I should let go of your arm huh?" I said nervously.

"Are you okay?" He asked somewhat not caring.

"I've been basically home schooled my whole life I've been to school only for a year and then back to home schooling so I'm a little nervous"

"You can sit with me" He said looking back at the door.

He looked like a very serious guy with no emotions but maybe they were there, just deep down. He'd make a great villain.

"Thank you" I smile and let go of his arm as we walk into the class room already filled up with students, we definitely caught everyone attention. Specially since I let go of Shoto's arm so late.

"Good morning!" A tall boy with glasses strides towards us. "I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida" He places a hand over his heart looking very serious. I get out from behind Shoto and extend my hand.

"I'm Y/n Matsui" I shake his hand.

"And how about you?" Iida looks at Shoto who stays shut, blinking slowing and not caring.

"Sorry this is Shoto Todoroki" I smile answering for him. Ugh if Tenko saw me being so sweet right now he'd probably smack me in the back of the head.

"Nice to mee-" Before Iida got the chance to finish, Shoto grabbed my arm and walked us both to the very back of the classroom and we sat down next to each other.

"Not a social person huh?" I ask.

"I'm not here to make friends" He said looking forward.

"Oh, well what about me?" I had earlier said we'd be good friends, and I was sitting with him.

"I said friends with s one friend doesn't have an s" He turned to me with a slight grin on his face, making me giggle, and I tuned back into the conversation in the classroom.

"DON'T PUT YOUR FEET ON THE DESK!" Iida yelled at the Ash blonde boy from the bus.

"Huh?" The unknown boy said with a smirk on his face, provoking the other even further.

"Don't you think that's rude to the U.A upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?" Iida response, in the corner of my eye I see the door open, reveling the green hair boy also from the bus.

"Nope. What junior high did you go to, you side character?" The blonde said, making me laugh at the nickname.

"I attended Somei Private Academy, my name is Tenya Iida" placing yet again a hand on his heart with furrowed eyebrows.

"Is he always going to do that?" Shoto asked me in a bush voice.

"I hope not, or I'll die" We both chuckle.

"Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll be having fun crushing you" The blonde said with an evil grin. Too evil for a hero in training, caught my attention.

"Crushing?" Iida said taking a step back. "That's cruel, do you aim to be a hero?" But the blonde boy just rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out shifting his gaze where else, Lida following his sight also seeing the green hair boy by the door.

"You're..." Iida said and the whole class turned to the door.

"Oh, um..." The boy said in a panic.

"Good morning!" Iida made his way to him. "I am from Somei Private Academy.."

"Here he goes again" Shoto rolls his eyes.

"My name is-" Iida continued but being interrupted by the boy.

"I heard!" He put his hands up. "I'm Midoriya, nice to meet you, Iida" He gave him a polite smile.

"Midoriya, you realized there was something more to the practical exam, didn't you" Iida spoke. Ugh could this get anymore boring.

"Shoto?" I turn to him ignoring the conversation going on.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know that boy over there" I nod towards the blonde.

"No, but I can tell he's short tempered, why?"

"He seems.... Interesting" I look at him, he seems not to be here right now. He was staring out thinking of who knows what.

"I think it's best to stay out of his way" Shoto said looking back at me.

"Why is that?"

"He looks like trouble"

"Trouble can be fun" I raise my eyebrow.

"This is going to be a long year" Shoto sighs.

"Yep" I said popping the "p"

"Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends" a man's voice spoke from the floor. Both Shoto and I gave each other a weird look.