10- First Attack

Aizawa stood up front while 13 stayed back in front of us, being a shield from the villains. While on the other side Tenko, Kurogiri, and the nomu stayed put letting the other villains come closer.

"What? Real villains? No way, how could so many of them get into a U.A facility that's secure?" Kirishima was just full of questions today huh?

"Yeah 13 why aren't the alarms going off?" Yaoyorozu asked stepping forward.

"Good question, I'm not sure" She answered.

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?" Shoto said out loud.

"Either way if the alarms sensors aren't being triggered then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presences here" I spoke.

"That's exactly what I was thinking"Shoto agreed. "They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught" Damn Shoto you are pretty smart. "They are fools for trespassing here, but they thought this out, whatever their plan they must have a concrete objective in mind, but what is it?" He finished.

"13 get them out of here, and alert the main campus, actually if they got the ability to block our sensors then they might be shamming our regular communications too, Kaminari try using your quirk to contact the school" Woah Aizawa can really think on his feet.

"Yes sir"

"What are you going to do? You can't fight them on your own, there's too many of them, even if you can-" Midoriya started.

Ugh they speak way too much, where the action. Tenko was probably going to have to take the first step. These people just want out of here. No fun. Aizawa jumping down brought me back from the depths of my boredom.

"So what? Are we just supposed to stay up here? Like we don't have quirks? And can't help?!" I shouted crossing my arms.

"I agree with Matsui, Mr. Aizawa needs all the help he can get" Midoriya spoke up.

"No we need to go" 13 turned and ran towards the exit. Leaving Midoriya and I behind staring at Aizawa hold up the villains.

"Woah, he's holding them off, I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him" Midoriya looked down.

"Yeah but he can still use some help" I roll my eyes.

"No time for analyzing, we have to go" Iida turned waiting for us to join the rest.

A warp gate opened up on the floor in front of us making us stop. Finally I thought we were going to make it out.

"There's no escape for you" Kurogiri said.

There were so many heads and with  my height I couldn't find Shoto, ugh. I duck down to see shoes but many were similar.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, we are the league of villains, I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves into this heaven of justice" Kurogiri can really sound scary sometimes. As kids he would use this voice to stop us from fighting, it gave me the chills. "To say hello, and besides isn't this a fitting place for All might the symbol of peace to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him, there must of been some sort of change in-" Kurogiri kept speaking.

I really didn't need to pay attention in what he was saying so I started to move around, slowing leaving Midoriya in the back and looking for Shoto. I could see his hair and as I was about to reach him, Kirishima and Bakugo jump out attacking Kurogiri leaving smoke everywhere, I try my x-ray but the smoke in my eyes was burning. Once the smoked cleared Kurogiri said something about splitting us up throughout the facility, now I know why he said stick to someone you like. Kurogiri wrapped us in his mist.

"Y/n!" I heard Shoto's voice. Kurogiri had made a ball of mist with strong wind currents making it hard to do anything.

"Shoto?" I yelled out, before I was grabbed and transported somewhere. "Ouch!" I rub my elbow as I landed harshly on the ground.

"Here let me help" I look up to see Shoto holding out his hand.

"Thanks" I take it and he helps me stand. "You grabbed me?"

"Yeah, I could tell he was going to separate us and to be honest better you stick with me than Bakugo" He said seriously.

"Haha oh my I can't stop laughing" I cross my arms and try to walk in front of him before he grabbed my wrist pulling me back.

"Stay behind me" He uses his right feet to freeze the floor. "Aren't you embarrassed to lose to a child? For god's sake you're adults put up a real fight" Shoto said after freezing several villains in the landslide zone.

"Way to go Shoto" I applaud him. "But you missed one" I flipped the guy behind me over my shoulder, lading right in front of us with a loud thud.

"How did you know?" Shoto froze the villain on the floor.

"Fuck face was breathing really loud" I shrug.