9- Class Rep/ Rescue

"Hey brat, will you be having dinner?" Tenko walks in.

"I'll be right out" I yawn and stand up.

"Hurry up" He closes the door.

I switch out of my school uniform and put on more comfortable clothes.

"Hello Miss Shigaraki"

"Hi Kurogiri"

"How was school today?"

"Very tiring, I had training with All shit"

"You saw All might?!" They both asked in unison.

"Uh yeah? He's a teacher at U.A" I roll my eyes. "Very annoying and narcissistic"

"Did you learn anything?" Tenko said intrigued.

"Yes in fact I did"

"Well don't keep it to yourself, please do tell me"

"Well when we started training we were told to switch into our suits, thanks Kurogiri for mine" He nodded his head. "And I noticed one of my classmates suits looked very familiar, he reminded me of All might"

"What do you mean?" Kurogiri asked.

"He suit had ear looking things like All mights hair, it had sets of big with teeth at the bottom-" I said until I got interrupted.

"Y/n he's probably just a fan boy" Tenko said.

"That's what I thought at first until it was time to leave, look at this" I turned around facing a wall that didn't have anything and opened my eyes widely, showing Tenko and Kurogiri what I saw today.

"See you tomorrow" Shoto got in the car and drove away.

"Wait let me fast forward" I nervously giggled. "Here we go"

"I have to tell you something, maybe then you'll understand what's be going on. I wasn't hiding my quirk from you, it was given to me by someone else recently, But I can't tell you who I got it from so don't ask! Sounds crazy, I know, it's like something out of a comic book only it's real, the thing is I don't really have any control over this power yet. I haven't figured out how to make it my own, but I'm trying, that's why I didn't want to use it against you in the exercise, but in the end it was the only way I had a chance of winning. I've still got a lot to learn, I know that, that's why I'm here, you'll see I'll work until I have full control on this borrowed quirk and I'll finally beat you with my own power!" Midoriya finished.

I finished projecting what I saw and heard, well mainly heard cause I couldn't see much.

"So what you're saying is..."

"Midoriya has to be All mights successor" I finished Tenko's thought.

"But we need to know for sure" Kurogiri.

"We'll just wait then"

"Sounds good to me, but we should get an apartment next door just incase, I got a feeling we'll be here for a while and I don't want to risk anyone finding out where I actually live"

"I think that's a good idea" Kurogiri sided with me.

"We'll get it done, tomorrow I'll take you to school"

"Are you sure about that Tenko?"

"Yeah I gotta see a few things, Kurogiri will open a warp gate for us"

"If you say so" I shrug.

After dinner I said my good nights and headed to bed, hopefully tomorrow is a slow day.