5- Aizawa

"This is the hero course" The man's voice spoke from outside.

"Something's here?!" Midoriya, Lida and a girl said.

"Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet" The man stood up wrapped in a yellow cocoon, dragging the zipper down. "Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough"

"A teacher?" Midoriya said.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa, nice to meet you" He said looking very tired.

If he's a teacher it must mean he's a pro hero, but how can a pro look so old and worn off. He had long shabby hair, his eyes looked tired and red, dark circles around and he was hunched.

"It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field" He said pulling out a blue, white and red suit.

All the girls went into the same locker room, changing into their suits, they were all chatting but I just kept my distance, I've never been good with girls and I'm not going to start now. As I looked at my self in the mirror I noticed the suit hugged me right on all the right places, I like the way I looked, I smiled at my self and meet everyone on the field.

"Hey Shoto" I walked to stand next to him. "You look good in that suite"

"Uh.." He stared.

"Are you okay?" I wave a hand in front of his face.

"Yeah" He shakes his head. "You look uh good too" I laugh at his awkward compliment and we turn to the teacher.

"We'll be doing a quirk assessment test" He said once everyone was on the field.

"A quirk assessment test?!" Everyone yelled.

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" The short hair brunette by Midoriya said.

"If you are going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events" Everyone gasps. "U.A's selling point his how unrestricted it's school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes"

everyone eyes were wide open, Shoto looked unbothered while I just picked my nails with a hand on my hip. I didn't mind the assessment test, I've been training my quirk since I was four years old, I'm not the best but I got a pretty good handle on it.

"You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right?" He pulls out a phone. "Physical fitness test where you weren't allowed to use your quirks"

I wanted to pay attention but I was right behind the blonde spiky boy and I just couldn't stop staring. I wanted to know his name and what's his deal. He didn't seem to care much about anything and I hadn't seen him talk to anyone. I wondered if he had even notice anyone else other than himself.

"Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam right?" The teacher asked. The blonde boy nods with a sound leaving his mouth.

Bakugo, I liked it. It matched him and his personality really well.

"..... the softball throw?"

"67 meters" He dropped his head.

"Then, try to do it with your quirk"

Bakugo walked over to the circle, standing in the middle waiting for further introductions. I can't like, he looks hot.

"You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. Hurry up, give it all you've got"

I elbowed Shoto in excitement, I was curious to see what Bakugo could do. Shoto rolled his eyes at me and we both turned to look at Bakugo stretching.

"Well then... I'll add a blast to the pitch" He said serious, keeping a straight face. "DIE...!" Bakugo screamed throwing the softball with a blast of explosive creating multiple rings in the sky.

Die? Die? That's really what he said? Die? Why is he so aggressive and violent if he wants to be a hero. A villain would say die but a hero?

"Know your own maximum first" Aizawa's phone beeped. "That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero" He showed us the score. 705.2 meters.

"750 meters? Seriously?" A boy with yellow hair and a black streak said.

"That's impressive right Shoto?" I asked ignoring everyone else's comments.

"Yeah" He said uninterested on the boy.

Maybe I should do the same, I'm giving him way too much of my attention and that's not what I was here for. I'm here on a mission. I crossed my arms over my chest like Shoto, changed my face expression and remembered what I was truly here for.

"It looks fun, huh?" Everyone stayed quiet. "You have three years to become a hero, will you have an attitude like that the whole time?" He lowers his head with a crazy wild grin. "All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion"

"Huh?!" Everyone except, Bakugo, Shoto and I yelled.