2- His plan

"Dad is this really necessary?" I ask.

"If this is how Shigaraki wants to proceed than yes" He spoke through the machine.

"Come on little sister, it's a good plan" He smiled.

"Yeah yeah"

"I'll pull a few strings so you won't have to take the entrance exam" Kurogiri spoke from the bar.

"Sounds good"

"Remember Y/n you are not there to make friends, strictly business"

"Yes dad"

"Don't hold back"

"Oh don't worry, I won't" I smirked.

"Don't forget, work together, have each others back"

"We'll be fine" Tenko reassured him.

"I'll be going now"

"Bye dad" the transmission ended.

"You couldn't think of any other plan?" I push Tenko.

"Hey! This is a great plan, you'll be my man on the inside"

"Woman" I corrected.

"It's getting late, you both should get some rest" kurogiri spoke.

"Goodnight" I waved and walked into my room.

It was the best looking one in this shit hole, everywhere else was empty and cold, even Tenko's room. I had a nice bed with warm sheets, lots of clothes and a teddy bear from when I was younger. Yes I was a villain but I still had some what of a heart. Tomorrow was going to be a brand new day and I was starting school, I've gone to school before but not like this. This was a mission, all my teachers were going to be heroes, and my classmates are kids that also want to become heroes. I sigh and lay in bed thinking of tomorrow, slowing drifting to sleep, maybe it won't be so bad. I could have fun making trouble for everyone at UA.