Harry couldn't help himself but think how Louis' lips are kissing someone else, how his fingers caress their skin, how he fucks them just how he likes it because he doesn't have to take care of a pregnant teenager that actually had his first sex not even a year ago.

Harry sobbed, deciding to get into the shower, so Louis wouldn't notice he was crying.

"I want to be the one you kiss, you love and cherish. I want to be the only one who gets you like that." he remembered all those times when he made Louis worked up. He felt so proud that he made Louis ache for his touch. Now he wasn't sure it was even him anymore.

Harry's gaze landed on his pregnancy bump and then it hit him like a truck.

Louis told him that before. The baby changed everything... he told him exactly that.

He wanted the baby and that was it. All those things he was doing for Harry were just temporary. When the baby would be born he would take the child and tell Harry to leave. He said he wouldn't do anything with him if it wasn't for the child.

That made Harry cry even more.
"But I-" Harry closed his eyes tight.

The boy calmed down after some more time, walking out of the bathroom like nothing happened.

He was dressed in his own clothes this time.
Harry peeked into the living room to see Louis was dead asleep on the couch.

The boy made few steps closer towards him, shaking his head as he let the tears fall down again.

Afterwards he decided to go to bed and get some more sleep, he really needed it. He had to talk to Louis about this later, even though he didn't want to.

When Harry sat down on the bed, he noticed Louis' phone on the night stand.
He didn't do anything with it. The boy just wanted to go to sleep, but then the screen lightened up.

He fixed his eyes on the screen, seeing a message from the same person that called yesterday.

"Hey, I haven't heard from you in quite some time. Do you want to meet this week?<3"

Harry immediately imagined what he had previously imagined in the shower. The pictures of Louis kissing someone else and whispering them those sweet nicknames filled his head.

Just when he began to sob a voice interrupted his train of thoughts.

"Why are you crying?" it was Louis' sleepy voice.

Harry turned around slowly. He was squeezing the gadget in his hands while he was literally crying his heart out.

"You could have told me!" he poured out.

Harry's whole body began to tremble and his face was turning red now.
"Love, I don't even know what's going on. It has been weird since yesterday. Could you tell me what's wrong?" Harry didn't know if Louis just played dump or... it wasn't obvious enough when he was holding his gadget.

"I know about it." the boy sobbed.

"Know about what?"

"Louis, stop making it even worse! I love you and- I really thought this was special." Louis stared at him completely baffled. He had no idea what was going on.

"Baby-"

"Yeah, baby." Harry nodded frantically.
"The baby is the only reason."

"What reason?" Louis really wanted to understand.

"You d-don't have to pretend you love me just- just to get what you want." Harry shook his head slowly.

"I know you only want our baby. You never wanted to be with me." Louis' eyes went wide, his brows raising.

"Okay-" he wanted to speak up but Harry cut him off. He continued to talk about such bullshit and that was Louis' last straw.

"Can you tell me, who the fuck told you that?!" he came closer, shouting it into the boy's face.

He was angry and he couldn't hide it anymore.

Louis hid his face into his hands as he turned around and paced the room. He could hear that Harry began to cry softly. Did he use his alpha voice? Fuck, he probably did.

"That's bullshit, complete bullshit!" Louis came up to him.

"Do you think I would be worrying my ass off every night if I didn't love you?! Do you think I would be coming to the hospital every chance I get even if someone could easily see us and we could get into trouble?! Do you think I would be taking days off just to take care of you?! Do you think I would try every day to make you feel better if I didn't love you?!" Louis was dangerously close to the younger one now. Harry's breath hitched in his chest. He was too stunned to even speak.

Louis' gaze fell to Harry's lips. He grabbed the boy's head way too quickly, leaning in to steal a very deep kiss.

"Do you still think I don't love you?" this time he wasn't saying it loudly, he mumbled it against his lips.

Harry began to cry once again, leaning in for another kiss, wrapping his arms around Louis' neck.

"Now tell me, who the fuck told you such thing?" Louis asked completely calm now.

Harry took his eyes up to meet Louis' oceans.

"You received a call yesterday while you were in the bathroom." Harry took his eyes down to Louis' polo tshirt again.

"And now you received messages from the same person. You have them saved under Sunshine in your contacts."

Louis' brows furrowed.

"Who is that?" Harry asked, looking back up.

"No one you need to worry about love. They won't take your place, you can be sure about that." Louis reassured him.

"I feel embarrassed now." the boy's cheeks were turning crimson red.

"Harry, look at me." Louis placed his index finger underneath his chin.

"I am not a bitch who would play with your feelings. I never thought you would think so low of me." Louis shook his head slightly.

He didn't think of the impact his words will have on the young boy.

Harry collapsed to his knees and joined his hands as he pleaded.

"I am sorry alpha, please. I am so sorry, please don't punish me!" Harry was aware that the alphas could punish their omegas. Thankfully Louis never did that to him but right now he felt like he deserved it.

"Oh god, no!" he grabbed Harry's forearms, helping him stand back up.

"I am sorry. I didn't think before I said that." Louis pulled the younger one into a tight embrace.

"You are alright omega, yeah?" Louis said when he heard the whines that started escaping from Harry's mouth.

"You are not in trouble my love, shh." Louis let the younger one bury his face in the hollow of his neck and sniffle his scent. Thanks to that Harry calmed down way earlier.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello!
I am sorry if you wanted longer drama because of the unknown person. I wrote two versions of this chapter but I liked this one better. The second chapter would lead to a bigger drama but it didn't feel right to me and I didn't want it to take up so much time since there are other things to come. Hopefully you still enjoyed it.

I hope you are healthy! I just realized I have a fever, so please take care of yourselves, yeah?

Love you all!<33

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜