Chapter : 09 🎯

Start from the beginning

The younger one had subconsciously nodded in response.

"Straighten your damn posture and only words gonna work between us trainee Park". Yoongi smirked.

Jimin smiles softly saying a firm yes sitting properly on his seat. It's his senior again. Z ranked Min Yoongi who everyone feared and wish they could be trained under to get the advantage of his experience.

"Good. So shall I call them to continue? Are you ready ?"

"Yes I am.... uh......"

"What is it now ?"

"Can you also be here, please ?"

Yoongi couldn't understand why it always works when Jimin use that tone.

"Fine. No need to panic. They aren't monsters. I know you are nervous cause you are just a month old trainee here. But think of it as a collecting experience. Who knows sometimes it could be a help to learn new things". Yoongi winked with a smirk.

"Yes, I understood. Thank you".

.
.
.

Enquirer 01: So trainee Park tell me what happen that night after you get into room 333.

Jimin let out a shaky breath starting to explain what he saw and heard. He has to tell everything including the flirty talks men used. He had explained how he makes them passed out and found the folder and pouch full of microchips.

Enquirer 02: Did they mention any names?

"They talk about someone who is known as Big Boss but never mentioned his name. They talked about a playhouse in uncle's garden but I couldn't hear much cause they were so shushed when they talked about it. Ah.....another one they mentioned is a person named Zephyr. I guess she is a girl cause they talked about some heated night with the mention of the name.

All four agents quickly exchanged a knowing gaze between each other. The look on their face says the situation is quite serious. They knew those men had used a coded language. Zephyr isn't a girl but a ship engaged in illegal passenger transportation. And also they knew those people were talking about some country and a district when they talked about a playhouse and a garden.

Enquirer 03: Now tell us were you hiding anything from us?

"N-no I am not sir".

Enquirer 01 and 02: Why do you avoid taking medical assistance from the Force's base. We got to know you were strictly opposed to the idea.

Jimin fidget his fingers

Enquirer 03: Were you using drugs? Your medical reports will let us know if you are.

"No sir. As I mentioned earlier they had injected me something".

Enquirer 02: Answer us then why did you skip taking force's medical support ?. It's against the rules.

Jimin helplessly looks at his senior but quickly averts his gaze seeing Yoongi also looking at him with a stern look on his face.

"I-I h-had to w-wear.....uh....club's uniform---"

Enquirer 01: Man up and explain properly. We aren't here to waste our time hearing your stuttering.

Jimin takes a deep breath.

"I accept I act imprudently and cause my senior also uncomfortable. I felt embarrassed because of the clothes I wore. I never knew I had to go through such a situation and also it's my first time. In my defense, I am inexperienced because I am just a one month trained agent and I -I

Enquirer 02: Are you indirectly accusing your senior for assigning you to this task ?

"What! No sirs. That's not what I am trying to say".