Chapter 31: Opening Performance

Beginne am Anfang

"I finally know why those guys in class 8-7 are always bragging about Su Bei's face..." Someone whispered. They weren't bragging, but merely telling the truth.

"I also think that from her face value alone, Su Bei actually truly deserves the 'School Flower' title."

Su Bei's face wasn't less pretty than Song Xinyi's, and on such formal occasions, her imposing posture was even more eye-catching.

On the stage, Su Bei also heard the voices, and she subconsciously glanced down to the seat below. However, because of the darkened auditorium, she could not see anything at all. Su Bei still had to greet the audiences. She showed a smile and expressed her gratitude.

After that, Su Bei walked calmly to the piano and sat down. Because her sight was now being blocked by the piano, her initial tension loosened. Su Bei took a deep breath, her fingertips resting lightly on the black and white keys, and her whole body finally calmed down completely.

"Ting-" A clear melody flowed, relaxing yet lively. With each tune played, the whole song seemed to be injected with vitality. The background and lighting on the stage were constantly changing with the ups and downs of the melody. Suddenly, a lot of light sticks were lit under the stage, creating the illusion of a starry night. Su Bei's white dress and black grand piano made a great contrast. She was like a fairy under the moonlight, dancing in the sea of stars.

Inside the auditorium, everyone who had been waiting to see the epic failure scene was shocked. They subconsciously held their breath and fervently watched Su Bei's performance on the stage. After the song ended, some people were still trapped in the atmosphere, unable to recover for a long time.

Su Bei's opening performance was very successful. Compared to the unexpected shock brought by her, the following few programs seemed to be less attractive. At the moment, the art performance's programs were still continuing one by one, but Weiming Middle School's forum has already exploded.

[Fuck! Su Bei really can play the piano, and she is also not bad!]

[Nonsense, if she really doesn't have the ability, why does she still dare to go to the stage? To make a joke of herself?]

[Hahaha, originally I came to watch the epic failure scene, but did not expect it to become an actual stunning performance!]

[Thermos little sister, I love you!]

[After being suppressed by Song XX's brainless fans for so long, I can finally say this sentence loudly: Thermos little sister boldly flies, followed forever by the wolfberry and malva seeds!]

[By the way, shouldn't they change the caption?]

After the art performance went more than halfway, the topic about Song Xinyi also began to appear.

[Song Xinyi is also performing a piano solo today?]

[Song Xinyi has finished her performance just now.]

[Is it? I was so busy browsing the forum that I didn't even notice!]

[Song Xinyi made a mistake?]

[How is it possible! Isn't our goddess always play well? You above, if your eyes or ears have problems, go to the hospital to check.]

[Song Xinyi is on the sixth program list. If a piano solo is placed in the middle instead of the opening, it indeed will be disadvantaged.]

[To be fair, Song Xinyi's piano play is excellent. In terms of technical skill alone, Su Bei and Song Xinyi are incomparable. Still, from the stage presentation, Su Bei is also very beautiful today.]