Chapter 20: Paternity Test Result

Start from the beginning

The matter regarding the twins' household and school registration had always been a thorn in Chen De's heart. Without any remainder, he was worry that Mr. Qin——this novice dad——would forget about it.

Qin Shao raised his eyebrows: Indeed, Chen De had told him via the phone before.

"What procedures are needed?"

"The household registration isn't complicated. Since you already have the paternity test result Sir, you only need to submit an explanation about your situation to your household registration, then submit the two children's data. Like this, it is possible to add Xiaobei and Xiaobao under your household registration." He had made a clear inquiry beforehand.

Chen De: "Should I arrange it?"

Qin Shao: "Do it."

Chen De: "Yes, Sir."

Qin Shao: "You also said about school transfer?"

Chen De: "Yes..."

After the two children got a household registration, they could make a formal school transfer, finally moving their school registration from No. 3 Middle School in Hongxing County.

However, speaking about the children's former school, Chen De suddenly had a stifle. Initially, he planned to wait until Mr. Qin was back in B city before showing him the video of Su Bei's bullying. Now the timing was right, but Mr. Qin's joyful face made him hesitated: should he mention it now?

Before Chen De managed to make a decision, Mr. Qin's voice rang: "I know. After the household registration has settled, I'll take two days off. Arrange a trip to N city."

After carefully pondering Qin Shao's words, Chen De was stunned: "Sir, are you going to go to the children's former school to handle their transfer personally?"

Qin Shao simply glanced at Chen De, as if the assistant was talking nonsense.

"Have you sent the piano?" Qin Shao asked, skipping the previous topic.

Chen De quickly replied: "Has been arranged. The piano will be delivered to Jingyuan this afternoon."

"Take this to them too." Qin Shao handed the paternity test report to Chen De.

Chen De: "..."

Mr. Qin didn't intend to take it back by himself?

Qin Shao: "I still have a meeting tonight."

Chen De: "Ah, alright, sir. I will deliver it to Xiaobei and Xiaobao as soon as possible."

~

Jingyuan villa.

Eager to follow Mr. Qin's instruction, as soon as the twins arrived at Jingyuan villa, Chen De has already waited with the paternity test result in hand.

Su Bei took the report from Chen De. Although she already knew the result, Su Bei finally sighed in relief after personally reading the formal report.

"It's real." She whispered, her face was bright with a smile.

"Yes, it's real." Seeing Su Bei's happy face, Chen De also smiled.

"Look, I didn't lie to you, he really is our dad." Su Bei pulled Su Xiaobao to her side.

Su Xiaobao: "Oh..."

Looking at the paternity test result, Su Xiaobao couldn't tell what kind of mood he was feeling right now. A bit baffled, but also relieved?

"Uncle Chen, has Dad see this report?" Su Bei asked.