Chapter 68

The night was silent and the street lights were dim.

The white car was parked beside the clean and deserted street, shaking gently.

The car was full of roses, with delicate fragrance and soft petals.

Xu Qin's nervous and hasty voice filled the air: "Will someone find out......what if I'm seen?"

Song Yan's eyes were deep and dark, he kissed her blushing cheeks and her jade-like shoulders: "It's so late, there won't be anyone."

"But......ah......"

"......Hurts?"

"En."

"You're too nervous." He stretched out his hand to stroke, "Relax."

"......Mmm......"

She raised her neck, gasped for breath, huddled in her seat and did not dare to get up. Being teased by him, she seemed afraid, but at the same time seemed very comfortable.

She looked out of the window from time to time, frightened, ashamed, but also excited and taboo. She also became more sensitive, her feeling of weakness was exponentially magnified, and she was thrown into the clouds again and again.

Her body was hot, her mind was not clear, she was dizzy as the car swayed back and forth. Finally, she was so tired that she fell asleep in a daze.

While she was sleeping, she only felt that he was breathing heavily in her ears, the lights and shadows outside the window were mottled.

She didn't know how long it had been since she fell asleep, but felt him arrange her clothes softly and quietly.

The car moved.

There should have been street lights, but his coat shaded her eyes. She was unconscious and in a deep sleep.

After the car stopped, Song Yan wrapped her up and carried her.

Xu Qin moved subconsciously and wanted to go by herself, but he whispered in her ear: "Sleep well. I'll carry you home."

She gave up struggling and leaned softly into his arms. She could only vaguely feel the cold wind in the winter night, his heartbeat was powerful and lively.

She was later put on the bed and fell asleep comfortably.

This sleep was extremely peaceful, and the sky was bright when she woke up. She was sleepy, stretched her legs and feet under the blankets, rolled over to hug Song Yan, felt around, but there was no one beside her on the bed.

She opened her eyes and saw that the sun was shining brightly outside the rows of wooden windows, the breeze was stirring the gauze curtains, and the walls were light blue.

This......

She sat up at once, and was surprised to find that she was on a big lavender round bed, with a light gray carpet spread out next to it and a white hanging basket of flowers.

This room......

On the left wall was a beige wardrobe, and on the right was a row of wooden windows. The light purple curtains were open, only a thin layer of gauze was drawn, the shade from the trees could be seen outside the window.

A wind chime swayed, tinkling.

Beside the window, sunlight sprinkled over a lounge chair.

The light gray floor extended into the small sitting area, housing a built-in wooden sofa and wooden coffee table. The interior colors were mainly light blue, lavender and light gray, quiet and low-key, pleasing to the eye.