Chapter 61

"That time couldn't be rewinded but the injury is still there." Di Miao says: "Ge, how could you forgive them so easily?"

Song Yan smiles: "Di Miao, you are thinking it wrongly. I don't forgive them. To the extend, I don't want their apology. Because even though they apologize, I also couldn't forgive them."

Di Miao is startled.

"But, I also have no resentment. I don't have thought of wanting to avenge." Song Yan looks at her and says calmly: "I don't ask you to need to help him, but it's what you should do. You don't need their thank you or their apology. As for me, now I'm living a great life. In the future I would live an even better life. That's all in the past, don't keep on remembering it."

Di Miao stands there for a while and says nothing. She wipes her eyes and says: "Okay if you say okay. Anyway the one that wasted his ten years of life is not me." She comes over and opens the door. "I would hand over the evidence, but I want to do something first. Don't mind me."

Song Yan knows that he couldn't stop her, he just says: "No matter what you do, remember. I am going to marry Xu Qin, she is your Sao Zi (Sister-in-law)."

"I don't need you to keep on explaining that." Di Miao glares at him.

Song Yan smiles.

Di Miao opens the door and walks away.

She goes toward the room, where Meng family members are.

Xu Qin notices her. "Why are you here?"

Di Miao says: "I came here with my friends. Oh right, where are your Pa Ma?"

Xu Qin: "They are there to discuss this matter." She glances at Di Miao's back. "They are back."

Di Miao turns her head and looks at Fu Wen Ying and Meng Huai Jin.

Di Miao comes over. Er Gu Ma (The second auntie) has recognized her. She asks her politely: "You are one of the students right. Now what do you want?"

Di Miao says: "A Yi (Auntie), it's like that. My friends are deceived by Ye Zi. They believe her life. Yet I saw the truth. Meng Yan Chen didn't bully Ye Zi, Ye Zi was the one who wanted to seize the chance to do something but she was kicked out. Perhaps she was too angry, she wanted to frame him. She indeed did that thing with other person but not Meng Yan Chen. I saw it and took photos... You could see."

She opens up her photo gallery an shows the photos and videos.

Everyone is happy that they get evidences of Meng Yan Chen's innocence. Fu Wen Ying wants to come over.

Di Miao puts her phone away she doesn't beat about the bush: "I would not help you guys easily."

These seniors know about it. If she wants to help sincerely, she wouldn't wait till now.

Fu Wen Ying knows that she is Song Yan's Mei Mei (younger sister). Her face isn't too good. "What do you want?"

Er Gu Ma comes over and tries to settle down. "If you want a reward, you could tell us."

"Thank you A Yi. But for money, I could earn it, I don't need yours." Di Miao looks at Fu Wen Ying. I want to talk alone with this A Yi......" Then she glances at the man beside Fu Wen Ying, " ..... and this Shu Shu."

"Okay." Fu Wen Ying answers.

Xu Qin is somewhat puzzled, she wants to come with them. Btu Di Miao says: "Qin Jie, this matter is unrelated to you. Just stay here."

.............

Three of them go toward the end of the corridor. Fu Wen Ying looks at her watch, it's already 05:00 a.m. She is worried about Meng Yan Chen but she doesn't show it. Her tone is not good-natured though evil. "What do you want, you could tell us directly."