Chapter 47

"Song Yan, I would love you."

Her words are echoing so loud in the silent atmosphere.

Song Yan's gaze fixes on her and says: "I know."

He looks at her coming over, he takes out his hand out from his pockets and holds her hand. He pulls her to her side and walks toward Fu Wen Ying. He nods and says: "A Yi, Ni Hao (Hello)."

Fu Wen Ying holds her bag and stands so gracefully. She just smiles lightly.

She is angry but she is an expert in controlling her feeling. She wouldn't uncovers her true nature or feeling.

Moreover in this lifetime, she never fights and argues in public. No matter it's about teaching her kids or her subordinates. She would only smile and maintain her calmness. Her smile seems to be more terrifying than her angry expression.

Song Yan looks at Fu Wen Ying's face and finally realizes that Xu Qin's calm composure could be traced back to Fu Wen Ying's teaching when she was little.

He holds her hand even tighter.

But he knows that the woman in front of him is Xu Qin's other, he has no way to make Xu Qin to be in ha hard situation.

He just says politely: "A Yi, today it seems to be so hasty, in another day I would come over to the house to visit you."

"No need." Fu Wen Ying just refuses yet she doesn't express it so clearly. Fu Wen Ying looks at Song Yan with hostile gaze, then she looks at Xu Qin. "Qin Qin."

Xu Qin takes a breath and says: "Ma, tomorrow I need to go to work. Now it's already in the afternoon, I wouldn't go back home to the west area."

Fu Wen Ying looks at her and smiles: "Okay.'

She gets on the car.

As for Hang Ting, he stands on the side and watches them interacting. Unexpectedly he doesn't act so awkwardly. He just smiles politely and says goodbye. Then he leaves with Fu Wen Ying.

Di Miao sighs: "Finally you do something about it."

Then she looks at Xu Qin: "Cool, I feel I have an increase respect of you."

Then suddenly ——

Song Yan pulls Xu Qin to his embrace and hugs her tightly. His palm is stroking her head and says with a low voice: "You should suffer a great inconvenience."

He frowns and sticks his chin on her head. He holds her like a man who discovers a lost and found again gem.

He knows that she feels wronged, if not she wouldn't act in that way. She wouldn't say those words in public.

Xu Qin holds his waist and shakes her head.

She doesn't need to say anything as he knows everything about her.

He feels that what she did is worthwhile.

"Next time I would come over to accompany you to go over." He says: "In the future, every time I would come and accompany you."

"Okay." She nods. They just being away from each other for a day, but it feels like they are being away from each other for a year. They have a lot of things to talk to each other. Finally, she just says: "Do you miss me?"

"Of course. I keep on missing you." Song Yan says lowly on her ear. "I thought I wouldn't meet you before I return to the camp."

"I also think that way. I think I need to wait for next weekend." She says: "Luckily."

He also says: "Luckily."

Di Miao is holding a pack of doughnut, which is not belonged to her. Indeed she couldn't endure it anymore: "Ay, there's a 'third party' here."