"Yuri... Taehyung and I never fought. I was neutral, I'm not even entirely sure what the argument was about."

"O-oh I-I didn't know that sorry... wait so you're saying Taehyung doesn't- he isn't angry?"

"Ofcourse he is, just not with you. Which is why he needs time."

His eyes met hers, lost in the reverence she showed for him. To Hoseok it was nothing. He just wanted everyone's joy- and he was the joy. She felt like crying but that was her daily routine now so instead she just hugged him.

"O-oh hey its okay."

He seemed like the only one who understood her right now. The amount of gratitude she had for him to tell her there was a chance- a small chance maybe Taehyung wouldn't want her to completely dissappear from his life. A chance that maybe he trusted her.
He lightly patted her back. To her, maybe he was the only good one is her story. It felt so safe being with him. How could you hate someone like him. She felt her shoulders shake as her paralyzed body finally got up seeing Lisa in the distance.

"Yah why did you run away!?"
"H-hey I'll see ya later."

She whispered earning a reassuring smile and nod from him, seeing Lisa who looked like she was forced to a family gathering.

"Gosh did you see those elementary schoolers fest outside the college, what a headache."

Yuri chuckled at her best friend showing her purest, most heartwarming hate for kids although she knew it was just an attempt to lighten up the atmosphere. Lisa never brought up her ranking first, taking over her. It was still flooded on her mind yet she tried staying sane for the people around her.

'I was insane to think it was her'

"What's that?"

Lisa's face scrunched in disgust as they walked back to their minors class.

"Slime. Some petty lame-ass girls thought I was pretty so they gave it for free as if I'm broke."

"Which you are."

"Yeah but they're not supposed to know that."

Yuri just gave a laugh, not noticing Lisa's stare on her. Being near Hoseok means he's comforting you, or you're with him to make yourself feel better. It was the code Lisa had encrypted in her mind and it wasn't like she didn't notice how dry she was being. Lisa bit her lips feeling so useless right now. She could imagine her situation if she was Yuri, although she didn't know the whole situation she'd be devasted too, who wouldn't.

Her eyes diverted to a small shiny clutter on one of the benches in another classroom, catching her attention. It was the law department. Her eyes traveled down to the semi liquid substance in her hands and then to the shiny, white, familiar earphones on the desk, missing its owner. She peeked around seeing no one, just them- ofcourse, break was still on.

This was it. Her revenge.

Her intentions were clear as she ran into the empty class opening her container. Yuri panicked seeing her sudden motives yet couldn't help but uncontrollably move her cheek muscles. In just a couple of seconds Lisa's monotonous whispers with the hint of cheekyness echoed in the classroom as she tossed the empty container in the bin.

"Shit. Go! Go! Go!"

The girls ran out into the hallways drowned laughter with people giving them weird looks.

All for that one coffee-stained sweater.

1st person pov.

"Allopolyploidy not Autopolyploidy."

Vernon said calmly. Few Botany students were seated the café next to the college, solving their homework assignment together, which wasn't going too well with Lisa.

"No gosh, the first two are categories are Euploidy and Anueploidy."

"Guys I'm gonna scream."

"You can, after you memorize the flow cha-"

"AAAAAAH."

My heart stopped for a moment. That girl can yell. Jaebom flinched dangerously then getting up and bowing down to the staff. Luckily there were no other people. I looked at Vernon and Dahyun awkwardly. As Lisa was done catching her breath, the café door swung open with a chatter.
Airee was the first one I saw and then Yugyeom.

Wait this- fuck.

Lisa's had a direct eye contact with me realizing it was the law students. She coughed, choking on air as I panicked getting her signal. Bending near her, I fake-patted her back while my whispers got muffled in between her "coughs".

"Bible. Recite the Bible we are innocent."

Lisa nodded then drinking the water, giving everyone a thumbs up who looked at us weirdly as I suppressed her lips moving away from her.

"Join us, we don't bite except for one."
Vernon glanced at Lisa who shoved up her middle finger making him scoff but his mouth turned into a small smirk seconds later.

Jeez another couple. I looked at Hoseok who then spoke.

"Oh we're equal then. My man bites too."
Hoseok smiled brightly patting Jimin's back whilst pulling out a chair for him.

"First of all fuck those little kids."

"Ayo?" Yugyeom raised an eyebrow.

Jimin's voice had clear annoy in it. Lisa's lips were wrapped around her straw gazing at the beautifully shaped bubbles in her iced tea as Airee spoke grabbing a chair next to Hoseok.

"I know you're into your own kind but we dont want sexually- transmitted diseases in fucking children."

"Don't worry I won't make the same mistakes you made."

She rolled her eyes opening her book.
If Jimin knew the truth I wonder how much he'd make us cry-especially Lisa. Jimin scoffed then told us everything as I clasped my hand on my face in utter denial.

"No way. L-like the entire thing!?"
Lisa asked, absolutely shocked.

"No wonder something stinks right now." Dahyun chuckled referring to the stained scent of slime.

"Guys can we carry on." Vernon loathed as I nodded.

"Wait taxonomy is coming too?" Lisa asked.
"Yea a little like identifying the plant and its properties." I answered.

"Be right back, gonna go kill my self."

"Please do."

Right then Hoseok, sitting next to me, nudged my elbow. I followed his gaze to see him, walking up the slope. Damn this boy finally shows up.

"Guys my dog died I gotta go."

Not another word and I ran out walking up the slope. What a cardio.

"Taehyung wait."
I spoke through my heavy breaths causing my voice to be muffled. He must've not heard me. I stood up taking big strides behind him again, trying to catch up with him.

"Taehyung!"

Is he ignoring me? I yelled pretty loud this time. I ran closer to him as I cursed, stopping, feeling my thighs sting.

"Taehyung?"

I pitied myself at my own sorrowful voice. Although my body wanted to try once more, my mind gave up. I eyed his figure walking away while on his phone. I didn't even fuck up that bad.
I didn't even fuck up in the first place. Am I getting too desperate for attention now? I tried to not feel like shit on my way home which ended up with me feeling like shit. I don't want to give up on him so soon.

He is one soul I can trust unconditionally.

(Not me forgetting about the story and describing Hobi in my own words)