Saying this Anupama walked away....

Vanraj was furious but all he could do was to look at retreating figure of Anupama with anger. He wanted to belittle her but he didn't take into account it was not the same Anupama that was his shy , timid wife on whom he can vent out his anger. She has changed and she has changed for good.

Vanraj(to himself):- College me admission kya le liya.....tum to hawa me udne lagi.....yeh jo tumahra so called new self confidence hai na....ise dekho mai kaise todta hoo....agar tumhe wapas se wo anpad, gawar Anupama jo hmesha dari hui rehti thin nii bnaya na to mera naam bhi Vanraj Shah nhi....

Scene changes

Anupama's Apartment...

Anupama reached her apartment and tried to unlock the door when she realised it was already unlocked. She rang the doorbell and Devika opened the door.

Anu :- Devu tu itne jaldi office se kaise aa gayi......

Saying this Anupama entered the living room.

Devika :- Are yrr office me ek covid case aa gaya tha to office seal kar dia hai....kuch dino tak work from home hi chalega

Anu :- Accha....

Devika :- Chal wo sab chod yeh bata....tera interview kaisa gaya ?

Anu :- Accha tha....I got the internship......Monday se joining hai...

Devika :- Congratulations meri jaaannn......dekh maine bola tha na tu faltu me tension le rhi thi....

Saying this Devika gave her a tight hug....

Devika :- I am so prouddd of you Anu...

Anu :- Thank you so much meri devudi.....sach kahu to agar tu nhi hoti....to yeh sab possible nhi hota.....agar tune mujhe tutne se bikharne se na bachaya hota to aaj mai apne pairo pe khadi nhi hoti...

They broke their hug and both of them had tears in their eyes...

Devika :- Chal pagli rulayegi kya......

Anu :- Mujhe to lagta tha ki yeh tikhi mirchi sirf dusro ko rulati hai....

Devika :- Anuuuuu....

And they both burst into laughter.

Devika :- Chal tu fresh ho jaa and change kar le.....tab tak mai tere liye kuch khane ka bna deti hoo...

Anu :- Mai krti hoo naa...

Devika :- Bilkul nhi.....tu abhi jaa aur change kar....jaaaa

Anu:- Accha baba theek hai...

Saying this Anupama went to her room....

Anupama changed into her comfort clothes and came out of the room only to find the living room empty.

Anu (to herself) :- Devika kha gayi...abhi to yhi thi ...

She went into the kitchen and saw a note stuck on the fridge. Her kitchen was not separate from the living room. There was no wall or door to separate the two but just a kitchen counter that differentiated the kitchen from the living room. Though the kitchen was not separate but it was spacious with lots of cabinets, wash basin, stands to keep the crockery. It was purple in color giving it a very girly vibe.

The note on the fridge read......

Anu tere liye dhokla aur chutney bna kar gas ke pass rakkhi hai kha lena....meri ek important conference call hai to mai room me hoo...jaise hi meeting khtm hoti hai aati hoo...mera wait mat karna..

Anu (to herself) :- Yeh Devu bhi na....pata nhi kha ke kaam kyu nhi karti hai...bilkul dhyaan nhi rakhti apna...

Anupama finished her lunch and then straight went to her room to take some rest before she went to the dance academy.