·33·

⚠︎ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇ⚠︎
🙈

"Seashell"

"Boo!" Camilo said, spooking the girl as he snaked his arms around her waist from the back.

Estella gasped, shocked to feel something crash on her back and wrap around her. "Oh, Camilo," She breathed out, looking at him from the side as he rests his chin on her shoulder. "It's just you," The girl said, smiling tightly, tapping his arms to get released.

Camilo tilted his head at the girl's sudden and unusual change in behavior. "Where ya goin', Hermosa?" He smiled, rushing to her side as she kept walking.

"Just over there," Estella tells him, tilting her head toward the direction of the shop.

He just called you pretty. The voice in her head said in a more teasing tone than a happy one.

Oh, shush! She said back, unintentionally furrowing her eyebrows and scowling at nothing but her imagination, paying zero attention to where she was going and almost going right in front of a moving vehicle.

"Whoa!" Camilo said, grabbing onto her, making her crash on his chest, "Watch where you're going," He told her in a gentle, scolding manner.

As Estella gets saved and trapped in Camilo's arms she noticed that the girl he was talking to, along with a few other people, saw them. Immediately looking away as soon as their eyes locked together in total awkwardness.

The boy managed to follow Estella's gaze before quickly glancing away, seeing the person he was talking to just a little earlier who then starts shying away after she saw him look at her.

"Thanks for that. Sorry, I got distracted," Estella chuckled, keeping her eyes away from looking back at the girl, thinking she was still there.

"I like her," Camilo said, looking at the person who was now walking in a different direction.

"Who?" Estella managed to ask, the one word almost getting stuck in her throat.

"The girl you saw. I like her name," He smiled, turning his head back at her, noticing the gloomy expression she was trying to hide. "Both of you are Estella," Camilo said innocently.

"Oh," She let out, trying to sound a little less relieved that he didn't have any sort of romantic feelings for a girl that fast, "H-How nice."

"I like this Estella better though," He teased, bumping his hips on hers as she laughed.

The two of them start walking, though this time Camilo thought it would be nice if they held hands just in case Estella gets "distracted" again.

It was nice feeling each other's warmth through their intertwined fingers, the two of them were even blushing a little.

Why won't they just date already?

---------
Gotta remind me to end their 🤡 to 🤡 relationship soon rather than drafting all these cringe chapters, man–
---------

"You're buying that?" Camilo asked Estella peeking from her shoulder as she cradled the shell on her palms.

"Mhm," She replied with a small smile which he found cute. Camilo scoffed and nodded, "Alright," He smiled back.

"Should I put it in a box for you?" The lady asked while Estella replied, "No, it's okay. I'll take it like this."

"Here you go then," The woman smiled, handing Estella over the little shell and placing her chin on her palm, looking at the two while Camilo helps put back some of the scattered coins in Estella's little bag since the shell didn't end up costing that much.