★★★

۞ 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥 ۞

«𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝»

★ 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺, I want to apologize for any possible grammar mistakes and typographical errors that could/may occur in the story. English is not my first language.
★ 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥, I want to remind you that this fanfic was written for entertainment purposes only.
★ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥, please beware of the possible cringe moments in the story. Because, I'm telling y'all right here, right now, there WILL be at least a few cringy moments. It's just in my programming I guess.

╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

★ 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘩, if ever you see any mistakes or errors I did with my Original Colombian Character or anything wrong I did trying to portray their ethnicity and/or culture (?), kindly point it out. I will gladly change whatever I did wrong and be open to suggestions on how to improve it.
★ 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘩, this story along with its plot came from me. I mean, the story would also include some of the scenes from the movie ("Encanto") itself, but most of it or anything after those would be scenes and plots I made up on my own. If ever you see or read any story that has some resemblance to mine, then that would be purely coincidental. Like, total #onebraincell vibes.
★ 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺, I wanted to thank you for choosing to read this story out of all the other stories out there. I appreciate it. You're not obligated to vote, or comment, but I do appreciate it whenever you do.

𖣔 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𖣔

Estella Cortez, or simply Estella would also serve as you (Y/N). So, basically, Estella and you are the same people now... hehe... (• ▽ •;) I just wanted to clarify that to avoid any confusion.

Anyways, let's go on, shall we?

«𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝»

♥︎ 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ♥︎

| this story was originally published in early 2022 but was unpublished and edited by October-November 2022, then re-published by February 2023