This nurse is beyond peeved with Tim ,but he doesn't care. They will me out with my medication still jn my arm with more medications and other supplies being   carried by my wife and two other FBI agents. They bring me down to the first floor covered with my wife and Tony pretending to cry .

 They bring me down to the first floor covered with my wife and Tony pretending to cry

It's early in the morning and I am carried in a shipping  crate with oxygen.

We finally get inside and the door is closed I am guessing.

They open the crate and wheel me to my room.

People are bringing in supplies and they help me in bed

You two are scarry. Why babe? Being able to cry like I died. Whatever Simon! Your wife and I did it for your safety.
You all please come in here. You are stay away from the windows. The mansion has been closed and the public is being notified die to renovations. Simon the media will be covering your death which states your grieving wife had you cremated and your sister inlaw and loved ones have flown your ashes to Italy to be buried on everlasting Vineyards with Dr. Esmi Martin. Private services are being held for you. We have double to play all these people's parts and the people who are your friends are being told the truth only Jenna and Deb Davis, Richard and Jackie know the truth. We have thought of everything.  Your doubles except the ones here in Sacramento really think your dead.Even our pal Joan Tunney. We couldn't risk it. Maura's double or should I say triplet is flying one of the planes. We have given your doubles clones to certain parts of your laptops and cells.  Lisa your double will stay away from your business.  You will be able to do business but on a secured line and we have made up a roo here to look like your office. June you will be able to communicate with your staff ona secured line  None of you are allowed to tell others nor make phone calls nor conduct business. Katelyn your in mourning so no one expects you to communicate with no one plus the way you left everything.  The things can be left alone for a year and they would still run well. You definitely are a good business and organized woman. Your wine employees will not know. Your doubles will stay away from Penelope and Rony as you two are in mourning.  They won't know its not you nor Dr. Isles. No one is to leave here until we stop the Italian mob again. These are new people not the ones that Gloria O'Reilly used to lead. Does everyone understand?
Evening says yes or asks questions.  Tim is responding to all of them.  His double is on the Isles plane too to Italy. I am thinking they sure got everything figured out quickly and must have some good disguises to pull this off and to make us sound like us.

JENNA AND DEB ARE ONA SECURED LINE TO SPEAK WITH YOY DR. ISLES AND KATELYN. Avery all your four parents are too.  I need to leave to go downstairs to take care of somethings.Tony come with me.

Tony leaves and Avery speaks with her parents and Maura and my wife speak to Jenna and Deb Davis. They all get off the phone.

Olay everyone please leave Olivia,  myself and my sister alone with Simon. We have labs and other tests to do.

Tommy turns the TV on and sure enough a photo of the Simon in his black robe in court and a video or Katelyn and Tony are crying.

Sis they thought of everything. Yes  they did.  You all I am truly sorry you are being dragged into this with us. Sis its just another day in the life of a Rizzoli . Ouch auntie.
I think I am gonna to go to bed now Drew you coming? Yes Thomas. Morning and night .

Babe we might as well get some sleep too.
Everyone was shown to their bedrooms to sleep.