There was a reason for leaving the Steel Sword behind. "Hyunsung-ssi already has great skills. The problem is that the skill levels are too low. While we are gone, Hyunsung-ssi should increase the proficiency of Great Mountain Smash. Hyunsun-ssi's help will be needed after the end of this scenario. "Lee Hyunsung's face brightened slightly. "Yep! Please leave it to me." 

Soldiers were the most efficient when following commands and when they had a routine. Thus, we embarked on the journey to Gwanghwamun. Apart from Lee Jihye and Yoo Jonghyuk who were impossible to control, the core members were Yoo Sangah, Lee Gilyoung, and Lee Sungkook.

"Deputy-nim! Come back safely!" The Chungmuro group members waved as they watched us leave. "You must be safe!" For a few days now, Yoo Sangah's popularity had pierced the sky. Yoo Sangah only led the people for a short amount of time but everyone was concerned about her. However, Yoo Sangah looked uneasy.

"Dokja-ssi, will I be a help to you?" Her self-deprecation had returned. I had to say it this time, even if she would be hurt. "Yoo Sangah-ssi. You will be disruptive if you keep acting like this." She fiddled with her fingers nervously. "Yes..." She answered timidly and nervously. "Yoo Sangah-ssi is good enough. Would I take someone with me for no reason?"

"I believe in Dokja-ssi. But I can't be as helpful to you as Heewon-ssi or Hyunsung-ssi or don't even mention Alyona-ssi!... I'm sure if she's awake she'd be the one you're taking instead-" She kept on rumbling, "The three of them can't do what Yoo Sangah-ssi can do. Yoo Sangah-ssi is necessary for this plan." Yoo Sangah's expression is slightly relaxed as it was emphasized once again. 

Yoo Sangah was an exceptionally talented person. She just needed confidence. "Didn't you study Korean history before?" Her eyes perked up in me. "Ah, yes." Yoo Sangah's expression became brighter once mentions of the past emerged. But it was only for a moment as she quickly became grouchy again.

"...It is useless now." Originally, I hadn't intended to give this role to Yoo Sangah. "It isn't useless. This is why I brought Yoo Sangah-ssi along." There was a suitable person if I went down to Gwangjin-gu, Or Alyona if she is awake... But Yoo Sangah does not need to know about that.  However, I didn't have time to look for him so Yoo Sangah would have to be enough and Alyona is still in heavy recovery.

The Yoo Sangah that I knew was smart enough to memorize the entire history of South Korea just to get a first-grade degree in Korean history. She might not be as amazing as Alyona, But she is still better at this than me. "Do you remember the statue of Samyeongdang last time?"

"Yes." She nodded her face now a little relaxed. "There will be many similar things on the way to Gwanghwamun. There is the National Museum and several statues." Yoo Sangah shouted once she realized what I was saying. "Ah! I see. That reminds me, the power of the constellations can remain in relics or remnants of themselves."

"Yes, Yoo Sangah-ssi's mission is to find such keepsakes or relics." I smiled at her. "I understand! I will use my head." She now looks determined, That's good, This plan might work out better than I thought. "There are some famous people but the more unknown they are, the better." Despite being on the same level, a constellation's strength varied according to its popularity. 

It could be seen in the difference between Samyeongdang and Duke of Loyalty and Warfare. The items left behind by Samyeongdang were B grade, while the sword left by the Duke of Loyalty and Warfare had the quality to be S-grade. "We need to gather as many items on the way to Gwanghwamun as possible. Our side has a relatively small number of people."

Perhaps the Tyrant King had come with hundreds of incarnations. The plagiarist would have his forces. I also needed to be careful of the kings who came from Yeongdeungpo, Yongsan, and Seongdong-gu. The latter part of the fourth scenario was just like a proxy war for the constellations.