Facing everyone's expectations after returning, he could only say that it was because Wu went to find the gods for them, otherwise what else could he say, did Wu leave them? Can the people in this tribe survive?

    At this time, facing the questioning of the female Asian beast and the others, he could only insist on telling the lie, he pulled out a smile and said: "The gods are not good, everyone wait, wait, the witch will definitely be able to see the gods. to expel evil spirits from all around us.”

    …

    Wuzheng from the Tianhe tribe expelling evil spirits near the cave, since the wrath of the gods (although the guy called the doctor said that the god of the earth is turning over, but he has never heard such a statement, even if all the fallen people think it is the earth god is turning over, and he insists on his own ideas!), (okay, the parentheses are too long, start from the beginning).

    Ever since the wrath of the gods, Wu discovered that the situation in the tribe was not right. No, no, it should be that he led the tribe up the mountain to fetch things, but many people were injured and died. Thinking of this, Wu is indeed a little bit. Ashamed, of course he knew the real reason why he insisted on going up the mountain. At that time, he kept going up the mountain. After taking the elixir, he returned to normal, and naturally he knew that he had done something wrong.

    But it is absolutely impossible for him to apologize, how could a witch of a tribe be wrong, even if it is wrong, it must be right!

    It's just that the young Asian beast called the doctor did a good job, saving all the injured orcs and the beast. For this reason, he could not care about some things with this sub-beast, but in the past few days, Wu also gradually realized that something was wrong. , I don't know if the sub-beast named Axin has been talking in his ear for a long time, but he actually found that the people in the tribe didn't come to him at all after being haunted by evil spirits, and went directly to the sub-beast!

    When he saw Ya Beast walking towards him with the little orc who was a little hot, Wu sat up straight and was ready, but then his eyes widened in disbelief, the Ya Beast seemed to have not seen it. He's normal, holding the little orc and directly skipping him and going behind him, and behind him is the guy called the doctor!

    After this incident, Wu was shocked and began to observe the situation in the tribe. As a result, the more he observed, the more frustrated he became. These people in the tribe were all like this. They were obviously haunted by evil spirits. , what's the point of this? !

    That Asian beast named Gu Liu had personally said that he could only remove the things left by the evil spirits, and there was no way to expel the evil spirits. It was useless for these people to find him!

    So he blocked the way of an orc who was looking for a doctor, and he questioned the orc. The stupid orc said, "Wu, I have no wounds on my body, just a little cough. The doctor said that this is not an invasion of evil spirits, but an illness. , as long as you drink the medicine, you will be fine."

    Wu: "!!!"

    This is not the invasion of evil spirits, what else could it be? ! He has been in the tribe for so many years, doesn't everyone think this is the invasion of evil spirits? How did it get sick in the mouth of that Asian beast named Gu Liu! You can get better if you drink the medicine, it's just some grass, how could it be good without his expelling evil spirits? !

    However, after two days, the little orc did not have a fever, and the orc stopped coughing.

   Wu "..."

    So today Wu will no longer be slack at work. He wants to expel the evil spirits from the new tribal territory, otherwise the human eyes in the tribe will Can he still be there?