ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁶

Danny's POV

Beverly Hills, CA

I wake up with Maddison on top of me we are both naked. While at the moment it felt good but now sitting here thinking about how Billie trusted me with her to love her and I messed it up. I slowly creep out of bed put on all my clothes and walk out. I feel guilty. shit, I messed up. 

Billie's POV

Los Angeles, CA

I woke up with Drew looking into my eyes, "You're up I ordered breakfast it'll be here soon" Drew stated. I yawn and shook my head. "So, now you want to tell me why you showed up at my house last night looking like a mess with stained tears?" Drew asks curiously. "Well since the situation with Maddison Danny and I started..." I don't know why I feel nervous telling Drew that and Danny are dating.  "Dating?" Drew finishes the sentence. "Yeah, and she took me on a date and we had sex. We've been dating for 2 months and she said that I wasn't satisfied with her because we haven't had sex." I state truthfully as I see Drews's facial expressions change. I'm more surprised that you are not all over her or the fact she wants to accuse you of some bullshit because she's insecure." Drew replies. "But I think something else is happening she said she understood your situation and would wait on you there is no way that she would blow up over that." Drew states truthfully. 

"I think you should go talk to her Bil, after breakfast I'll give you a ride and wait outside but if she makes you happy then you should take the risk." The thing I've admired about drew for years is the fact she will put aside her feelings for others. Ok yeah, I should maybe it's a misunderstanding. Drew sends me a smile making me send a smile back. "Well food here" Drew says exiting her room. 

After breakfast, I get changed and make my way to Danny's house maybe she will forgive me although I did nothing wrong. While driving in the car I feel nervous I know that walking away from my problems isn't healthy but I don't think I was the issue. As we are driving Drew grips my hand and squeezes it sensing I'm nervous. "It's ok Billie is she cares about you everything will be ok" Drew states as we pull up to Danny's house. 

"Ok Drew I'll be back" I replied stepping out of the car. I knock on the door and look down fiddling with my fingers before the door opens. "Billie? What are you doing here?" She looks surprised and nervous which is not the reply I was hoping for. "I came to apologize about yesterday" I answer back. "After you slept over Drews did you guys you know fu-" She spits out angrily. "What? No, I don't even know if you've noticed but we're still together." I replied back in the same tone. "Come in," She says and I walk through the door. "I gotta piss I'll be right back" Danny states going to the bathroom and dropping her phone on the couch.

Danny's phone has been blowing up and she's been in the bathroom for like 5 minutes. I see the unlock screen and my heart instantly drops it's a message from Daniel my old manager. she's still in contact with him? As I open the message the roaming banner on her phone is lit up with a contact name stated from Maddison, I try to calm my breathing due to the fact when we got together she stopped contact with Maddison. Right? I click the message and my heart drops at what I read I feel myself on the verge of tears I thought she cared about me. She wouldn't cheat would she? did she? as I keep reading I hear Danny come out of the room. "Billie, what are you doing with my phone?"

Danny's POV

Los Angeles, CA

I walk out of the bathroom and I am greeted by Billie staring at my phone. Shit, I walk over and try to wrap my arms around Billie but she slides over. "Billie whats wro-" 

"How Could you?" She replies 

"Billie it was a mistake we just were fighting and she texted me I just needed to relieve the stress and at the moment she was there and-" I replied back

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WE WERE FIGHTING ABOUT SEX SO YOU GO AND GET IT FROM ANOTHER WOMAN WHILE WE ARE DATING REALLY DANNY I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THESE LAME-ASS MEN. YEAH, WE ARGUED BUT YOU DIDN'T SEE ME GO HAVE SEX WITH DREW." Billie spits out with anger laced in her voice. 

"Billie I'm really sorry," I say on the verge of tears 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NO NEED TO CRY, IM FUCKING DONE WHERE FUCKING DONE. REMOVE MY NUMBER FROM YOUR PHONE DELETE THE PICTURES AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TALKING TO ME AGAIN... GOOD FUCKING BYE DANNY." Billie says with tears running down her face slamming the door on the way out. I messed up

Billie's POV

Los Angeles, CA

I walk out tears blurring my vision as I walk and get into the car Drew looks at me. She drives off into a taco-bell parking lot and stops pulling me into a warm embrace rocking me back and forth. "Shush it's ok bil she didn't deserve you, your ok bil" is all she kept saying. We sat like this until the afternoon. 

When I got off Drew and cleaned myself up some she took me through the driveway and we ordered 20 bean burritos and drove home. When I arrived at Drews's place I crashed into her pillow and Drew left the taco bell in the kitchen. I was alone for a good 30 minutes until I felt the bed sink in which made me conclude that it was Drew. She threw her hands around my waist while I snuggled into her. I felt my eyes burn from crying so hard and trying to keep them open. Next thing I know I was out like a light. 

**if there are any spelling errors please comment where**

authors note short chapter but IDK, anyways wrote this while listening to Harry's new album let me know your opinions on it. stan drew in this chapter aswell