Chapter 24: Blue Sparkles

Start from the beginning

At that, Kara brings her into another hug.

The redhead walks in, "what's with all this cuddling?"

The raveness takes the last bite of her sandwich and answers with a full mouth. "Sammy's gonna come to Krypton with us, finally."

"We're all gonna go, oh this is gonna be freaking amazing! My mother is gonna love you, Alex talks about you and Maggie all the time. Do you think Maggie can finally come too?"

"Maggie gonna come where?" The shorter girl says, emerging from the bathroom and finishing up her breakfast, and drinking her apple juice.

Lena gets up to sit in Kara's lap, she shifts to get comfy and then answers, "Sammy finally wants to go to Krypton with us, now you have to come too."

Maggie lets out a breath, one that not all parties catch. She's always made up the excuse of having work, finishing a case, or staying behind with Sam because she doesn't want her to feel alone. The real reason is she doesn't know how to feel about traveling through space, dark, space for hours on end.

"How long would we be gone?" She tries to level her voice, it works for now.

"I want us to stay for two weeks instead of one, since it's gonna be Sam's first time, I don't wanna feel rushed with showing her everything. The trip isn't for a couple weeks, so you have time to think about it."

Maggie just nods her head, "I'll see." They all accept that answer and breakfast gets finished up.

The adults get up to put their dishes away while they let the other girls finish up what's left on their plates. Lena and Maggie pick at their fruit towards the end, they each sneak off another juice box and a pack of Kara's candy. The adults notice but let them think they are sneaky enough to get past two Kryptonians and a Special Agent.

The rest of breakfast gets cleaned up by the two Danvers sisters, Alex dries perfectly with one working arm, while Kara washes, Alex has a thing about wet food, Kara spares her the pain of it all.

Kara's hip bumps her sister, "I'll finish up here, you need to go and get ready to leave for the DEO so we can see if you qualify for L-Corps regen' Nanos."

Alex puts down the now damp drying cloth and speaks, " Also see what the fuck that thing was that came out of my arm, which ah-fucking-parently, neither Kryptonian can see." The agent breathes out an exasperated sigh. "I'm supposed to have weekends off...." she whines.

"Poor baby, you'll be just fine, love." Sam's phone beeps then, "see, tech boy has the results from mass spec up and posted. Get ready so I can have your lovely arm back, I'll help you shower." Sam says suggestively.

"I- ok." Alex blushes.

A stray piece of bacon flies across the room and hits squarely in Sam's face. "Oh come on Mags, that one had syrup on it."

"You should have thought of me hitting you as a possibility before you were eye fucking each other in the kitchen while I'm digesting my food."

"Oh, fuck off, I don't remember you having a problem when my tongue-." Another stray piece of bacon hits her, but on the other side of her face.

"Kara, what the fuck!"

"Do all of that in the shower, not my kitchen, I don't have time to disinfect everything right now."

"I hate all of you." Sam grabs onto Alex's good arm and walks the bright red Agent to the shower.

Kara yells after them, "Please activate the lead lining, I do not want to hear you defiling her, again." The last part was more said as a whisper to herself. Kara shakes her head to get rid of the foul memory.