13.. some time alone

"Wow anirudh.. your room is so cool..." Bondita said admiring the room...

The room had a big bookshelf and  was fully furnished with every comfort.... She was  mesmerized seeing his well maintained room...

"Its going to our room bondita..." He said and grabbed her and made her sit on couch

"Did you like the house .. and do you need any changes to be made in our room..." Anirudh asked .

Bondita smiled and cupped his face...

"No anirudh... You don't have to change anything.. its all perfect.. and yes.. i can live in simple room also... I just want you... Your presence is more important for me then all this luxury.. " Bondita said ..

He smiled and sat beside her... And side hugged her..

"This is what me fall for you bondita... You are purest soul i have ever met...." Anirudh said and hugged her...

She repocreted and smiled...

"I love you too anirudh... I want to be with you for my whole life and even after life...  " She said and broked the hug...

"Ani...   Tumne aisa kyu kaha ki.. graduation se pehle ho jaye humari shadi.... " she asked...

"Bondita... Tumhare liye kaha maine... I know tum ghar par concentrate nahi kar pati padhayi pe... Maine dekha hai.. class test se pehle tumhe... College jaldi aate hue... College me late tak ruk kar padhte hue... And i don't want your future to be ruined due to this cruel people .. "  he said and cupped her face...

She smiled and looked down...

"Thank you so much for supporting me ani..." Bondita said and he placed a kiss on her forehead

"Bondita can i ask you something... " He said..

"Yes ani.. anything....." Bondita said

"Whenever i touch you.. i come near you .. hug you... At that time.. do you ever felt uncomfortable.. or something like .." he tried to say but bondita stopped him..

"No ani... Never... Infact.. this hugs and this closeness make me feel more secure..... Your arms are the safest place for me...." Bondita said  immediately hugged him..

He too repocreted..

"And you're my everything..." He said...

"Maa... I don't want more .. i am already full.." bondita said denying subhra as she was giving her more luchis...

"But you jave only ate 3 luchis ...." Subhra said and put 1 more in her plate...

"Maaa .."  bondita said and puffed her cheecks

Everyone giggled seeing her reaction

Bondita smiled and hugged subhra..

"Thank you maa... For making me experience love of a mother... " Bondita said... Subhra patted her and kissed her forehead

Everyone smiled seeing their growing bond...

"Anirudh.. i don't want to go back..." Bondita said...and hugged him...

"I too don't want you to go back to that cruel place ... And i promise.. this sunday.. we will be there for fixing our marriage...." Anirudh said broke the hug...

He quickly pecked her cheecks... She smiled and kissed back on his cheecks...

"I can't wait to be with you ani..." She said

"Mee to bondita.." he said.. and bid bye to her as rahul was here to take her...

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

What will happen when anirudh will meet her family...

Will bondita father agree for this marriage

For more stay tuned ❤️