6.. suspicious

"What are thinking about beta..." Subhra asked..

"About bondita maa... " He replied

"Bondita..?  " Everyone present asked shockingly

"Who is she... Is she is your girlfriend.." sumona teased him..

"Shut up.. sumona... She is just my batchmate... Nothing much...." anirudh said..

"Great... But don't you think its first time you are talking about a girl..." Som giggled..

"Som.. " anirudh glared

"Ok ok.. don't start your silly fight now... Just tell anirudh.. do you like her.." binoy teased ..

"Baba.... You too.... " Anirudh made a puppy face ..

Everyone laughed.. and soon anirudh too joined...

"But beta.. tell me one thing... Why are you thinking about her...." subhra asked..

"Maa. She is too suspicious...." Anirudh said..

"Oh so.. businessman is being lawyer nowadays... Hmm.... Interesting.. " kaka chuckled...

"Kaka .." anirudh again made puppy face...

"What is suspicious beta... Did ahe turned into a snake infront of you... What we say ya.. iccha dhari naggin..." binoy said and laughed..

"Iccha dhari naggin.. are you serious baba... How can this be possible..." anirudh

Everyone giggled..

"Okay okay.. now be serious.. what's suspicious do you found in him anirudh... " Kala asked..

"Kaka.. actually she is strange.... I mean.. at first day she was attentive and was scared.. forget about boys.. ahe even not talking with mini... Shivering qith fear and some unknown reason...... And  suddenly next day she became little open...... I thought maybe she was an introvert and have fear to talk to people ..but today when we asked her to come with us .. she refused .... I think her parents are binding her.... And her brother too mentioned the boyss.. term highlightly..."  Anirudh said...

"Hm...maybe this could be a reason... But beta i will suggest you not to interfere much... And just help her in case its needed....." binoy said..

"Sure baba i will help her.. but for that i have to know the reason na... " Anirudh said..

"You find it out...but beta remember... Never force her to tell anything...  Be friendly with her... Maybe she will share something with you.." subhra suggested..

"Yes maa i will try my best...." anirudh..

"By the way dada.. what's her full name.." som asked

"Bondita ghosh..." Anirudh said .

"Kaka.. she is bengali..." Sumona said smirking...

Kaka smiled with the thought but didn't show it to anyone

"Wohh . So you are back... " Rajesh taunted..

"Baba.. actually.." bondita tried to reason but was cut by rahul

"Baba.. she was with me... Actually... I wanted her to learn some basics of business.. so that.. we don't get complaint about her after her marriage...." Rahul said..

"But you don't have to.. because the boy has already rejected to marry her..." Prapti said...

"What... Rihansh rejected to marry her..." rahul shocked..

"Yes.. actually we broke the marriage..." Paro said..

"But why..." rahul asked...

Bondita shyed in relief hearing the boy she hated the most has himself broke the relation...

"He is bankrupt and was trying to our money... Moreover.. doing a fraud... He is sent to jail for Cheating more then.. 15 person..." Rajesh explained...

"So from tomorrow you don't have to go to college.. we don't to waste our money on you..." Prapti said glaring bondita..

"Bondita was emotional... She wanted to study... Wanted establish her own name in business world..." but now how will she...

She looked at rahul with hopefull eyes...and he too understood her point and immediately got an idea..

"Baba.. let her study... If this cheater has demanded her to get educated.. probably every rich business or boy will put same condition infront of us.... And only few months are left for her to be graduated.." rahil said..

They thought for a while...

"Okay.. let her continue... And start searching for new grooms from high class business family...." Rajesh ordered

Rahul nodded ...

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

How will anirudh know about bondita

Will rahul support bondita if she fell in love ..

For more stay tuned ❤️