5.. coffee

"Bondita... We are planning to go to cafe after college.. will love if you join us..." Mini said...

"Mini.. wo.. wo.. i.. i can't join bondita" said sweating...

Anirudh saw her sweating ....he felt something is wrong...

"Bondita is everything alright.. why are you sweating.." anirudh asked..

"No.no..nothing anirudh.. its just...due to heat.. " bondita said being nervous...

"Bondita calm down.. we are not forcing you.. you can ask your parents before coming.." saurabh said..

"Parents... No way..." Bondita blurted out accidentally

"What.... Your parents will refuse.." anirudh asked shockingly...

Bondita bit her lips... And tried to calm the situation..

"No anirudh its not li...like what ..yo..you.. think....it ..it..it just.. we have became friends a day ago...an..an..and..i ...i... Don.. don't think they will feel it good..." Bondita tried to cover up..

"Ok.. i can understand... Infact.. in starting years.. my parents to suggested me to know their nature first.... specially about saurabh..." Mini said teasing him..

"Oh.. to know my nature... So.. how is my nature..." Saurabh asked

"Actually.. not so hood.. and not even bad... I have just one word for you....." Mini said

"Oho.. one word and what's that..." Saurabh..

"Stupid.. " mini said ...

Anidita chuckled and looked at each other .

"You.." saurabh said..

"Guys guys.. calm down... Lets plan our day guys... Tomorrow is sunday.. we will not much work load... " Anirudh tried to calm the situation..

"Hmm.. lets not waste our time on stupid people.." mini said and giggled...

"Bondita.. join us.. trust me it will be fun... ":Mini said..

"Mini i would have joined but ...bondita" was about to say when she heard the horn...

"Hurry up bondita... We are already late.. i have a meeting..." Rahul called him...

"Ya dada coming..." Bondita replied..

"Oh he is her dada.. lets ask him.." mini said..

Mini came towards the car and smiled..

"Hello dada.. i am mini.. bondita's friend... Actually can we take bondita with us.. we are going to cafe ...." Mini asked smiling...

Rahul too smiled and looked at bondita.. she was looking down unable to say anything...

"Can i ask... We means... I mean who else are going with you guys.. " rahul said

"Dada.. me... Saurabh and anirudh..." Mini said pointing towards them..

Anirudh and saurav smiled and waved at him... Rahul smiled back

"Means boys are also joining... " Rahul said looking at bondita..

Anirudh's smile faded a little with the thought that rishab highlighted the word boys...

"Ok.. she will join you..."  Rahul said shocking bondita..

"But dada.... " Bondita tried to reason..

Rahul held her hand...

"I will say them that you are with me in office for some documents related help... They both are not at home.. don't worry.." rahul said..assuring her...

Bondita smiled .. she wanted to hug him for allowing her for her first cafe experience with friends...

She went away with them .. and rahul smiled and felt happy for his sister...

"So ladies what will you like to have .." saurabh asked playfully...

"I don't what i will eat.. but you are definitely going to get beaten up by me huh... Flirty" . Mini said..

Anidita again giggled...

"What will you like have sir..." Waiter asked...

"One french fries..." Saurabh said..

"One french fries and coke..." Mini said..

"Huhh.. copy cat.." saurabh mummered...

Anirudh heared this and giggled...

"Dono dono bhi bata do.." mini said..

"I will have a cup of coffee"  they both said together.. .. and looked at each other..

"Not bad same choice."  Minirav teased them....

Bondita looked down and smiled... And anirudh opened his phone to avoid further embarassment...

They both where happy to know that they liked same thing...they had and unknown feeling ...

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Vichar mile hai dil bhi mil jayenge 🤭

What will anirudh do to know reason behind bondita nervousness..

For more stay tuned ❤️