8.. isn't it love

"How... And when.... When did hou realised this.." anirudh asked in shock...

"Anirudh.... We don't need reason na.... Its my feelings... And i have felt... Whenever you are near me... I feel safe... I feel like being with you always... And you know.. even if you are not with me... I feel like . You are here.. not physically but in my heart... It beats fast whenever someone mention about you... Isn't it love...." Bondita asked with hope ...

"Bondita it is but...." Anirudh hesitated

"But what anirudh... Don't you love me... I am not beautiful?... Or you don't want a behenji to be your girlfriend..." She asked with moist eyes

He held her by shoulder...

"Bondita don't ever say that... You are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen... After my mother and sister.... And bondita beauty lies in eyes of the beholder... And you are equally beautiful in all the ways.... But bondita... I have never thought anything in that way.... I always consider you as my bestfriend ... And now before giving any reply for this proposal i want to think deeply... Because on my decision two life will be dependent.. yours and mine..." anirudh said in calm voice...

"Its okay anirudh.... Take your time... And your decision will be final .. i will wait for you..." She said smiling with moist eyes..

He wiped her tears.. and side hugged her...

"I am sorry bondita.... But i hope you will understand me..... " Anirudh said...

"Its okay anirudh...i can understand.... Okay lets leave... My dada will be waiting". She said and hurriedly left...

"I know bondita... Dada will not come today to take you... You are trying to avoid your feelings.... I hope my decision will not affect you..." He thought and left

"Anirudh... Beta anirudh.... " Binoy called him...

"Ji.. ji.. baba..." Anirudh said still being lost

"What happened anirudh .. i noticed you are so lost since you returned from college... " Subhra asked..

"Maa.. actually... You know bondita right.. " he asked..

"Yes beta... We know her.... " Binoy said..

"Baba she... Actually she.. i don't know how to say that.." anirudh shuttered

"Beta... Feel free to share anything..." Binoy said..

Anirudh took a deep breath ...

"Baba she proposed me ... "Anirudh said

"What... Bondita... She proposed you...." binoy asked in shock....

"Yes baba.." anirudh replied

"Oh god.. and what did you said..." Subhra asked .

"I.. i told her that .. i need time... "Anirudh said shuttering

"Are you mad ...." Subhra scolded him...

"But.. maa . How can i ... I even don't know what i feel .. its about our future... " Anirudh said looking down...

"Anirudh... Its as clear as water... You love her... But you are unable to accept.. " binoy scolded

"But baba... " Anirudh tried to reason

"But what anirudh.... Ok.. you want to clear your feelings for her ...so just give me answers of few questions.. " subhra said..

He nodded

"When you come back home.. about whom you talk most..." She asked .

"Bondita..." anirudh said..

"Why not mini and saurav.. they too are your friends.." binoy asked.. making anirudh go numb

"There were many girls who proposed you .. and you rejected them immediately.. then why you didn't rejected bondita.. " subhra asked..

Anirudh was still silent

"Ok.. now tell me... Who is the most important girl in your life after me and sumona..." Subhra asked .

"Bondita.. " he mummered

"Whenever you plan your schedule.. what is the first thing you mention after study..."subhra asked..

"Meeting bondita and talking to her.." anirudh replied. Now in full confidence

"You have never shared anything related about anyone with us... Then why about bondita.." subhra asked .

He again went into deep thought..

"Ok.. one last question.... Can you imagine a life without her..." Subhra asked.

"No ma.. never.... I can't..". Anirudh said in fear.. with the thought of bondita not being with him...

"Still you will say.. you don't love her.." binoy asked ..

"Yes baba... I love her .. i really love her....but"
. Anirudh said...

"But what anirudh... Is there any problem..." Binoy asked..

"Baba... She is still hiding something... Maybe its about her family... " Anirudh said..

"Maybe this would be something she will share with you..later on... For now just go and propose her... " Binoy said...

"Yes anirudh we need our bahu soon with us.. we want to meet her.. ":subhra said

Anirudh nodded and left blushing...

"Yes bondita... I love you.. i love you so much.... And i will soon propose you.... And i know... I will not regret this decision.. you are the best thing ever happened to me... My sansar.." anirudh said...

Here bondita was still nervous yet scared to know about anirudh decision...and suddenly her phone ranged... She became tensed ...

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Kisne phone kiya hai bondita ko...

How will anirudh propose her...

For more stay tuned ❤️

ANIDITA --won your love ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें