2.. sidhi aur saral

"Miss bondita .. take help from your classmate and complete your pending assignments..." The teacher said and left...

"Hello..." Mini said as she was passing by

"He..he..hello... " She said shuttering as she was too afraid.

"Myself saudamini bose.." she said..

"I am bondita ghosh.." she replied

"Tumne itni der se admission kyu liya.. or vo bhi last year me..." Saudamini asked..

(Why did you take admission so late.. and that too in the last year...)

"Wo...wo... M..me ..mere baba ka transfer hu..hu..hua hai.. is...is...isliye ." She replied   being restless...

(Actually my baba got transferred.. that's why)

"Is.is.is..isliye... "  the girl teased and laughed aloud...

Bondita downed her face and immediately left the classroom feeling bad ..

"Jiya... How dare you.... How can you....." anirudh fought ..

"Leave her anirudh.. there no point argue with this stupid people..."  Saudamini said

The trio(saudamini, saurabh,anirudh) left towards the canteen

They sat on a table with their meal...

"Waise bondita kahi dikh nahi rahi.." anirudh casually said
(Guys.. where is bondita)

"Oo... So mr. Businessman is now interested in a girl..hmm.." saurabh teased .

"Nothing like that saurabh.. i was just causally..." Anirudh

"Oh causually.. " minirav said together(saudamini and saurav)

They both laughed seeing anirudh flushed face....

"But.. don't you find her a little strange" Saurav said ..

"Yes.  She is little strange... See . She was shuttering while talking to us... And was a bit more afraid..." Saudamini

"No saudamini and saurav... She is not strange... She is afraid because everything is new for her.. or we can say.. she is little introvert and simple.." anirudh reasoned

"Oh.. so now anirudh is being possesive for a girl.. interesting..." Saudamini teased him..

"Saudamini do you remember... Kaise isne  kaha tha.. mujhe kisi ladki me koi dilchaspi nahi hai.." saurav said and giggled

(He use to say.. he has no interest in girls)

"Yes . And he rejected every proposal.." mini too giggled...

"Oh please.. can you both just stop teasing me . And focus on your meal.. or else we will miss our lecture..."  Anirudh said...

Bondita came towards canteen and sat alone in the corner . Which didn't went unnoticed by the trio...

"Why is she sitting alone..." Saudamini said...

"Lets call her .." saurav said

"Bondita.. bondita.. " saurav called her..

She looked towards the voice and got afraid...

"Come join us bondita.." saudamini said...

"Me...." Bondita said in shock..

"Yes.." saudamini said being confused...

"Agar nahi gayi.. orr inhone mujhse sawal kiya.. to kya jawab dungi.. nahi nahi.. chali jaati hu... Jawab nahi dungi jyada to khud hi baat karna band kar denge .."
bondita thought.. and sat beside anirudh...

( If will refuse them... They will ask questions which i can't answer ... No no .. i have to go.. i will not reply them..and they will automatically stop talking to me .)

They tried to talk to her but she was not talking to them much...

"Bondita don't worry ...i will help you to complete your assignment... " Saudamini said..

"Thank you so much.." bondita said and gave a slight smile...

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Sorry guys.. mere college me final submission chal rahe hai.. isliye bade chapter nahi likh paa rahi hu...

Mai iss chapter me anirudh ke views dikhana chahti bondita ke baare me but wo part aa hi nahi paya..

So in next part you will read anirudh and bondita views on each other...

Hope you like it ❤️

ANIDITA --won your love ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें