4.... dosti??

"Bondita.. i will not bind you from today... You can befriend anyone... But remember don't let ma baba or pari know this thing... They might create issue... I am here with you.. but maybe i have shout at you sometime.. only to show them that i still support them ..so please don't hesitate to share anything with me. "  Rahul said dropping her to college

"Ok dada... But i am still hesitated to make new friends... Actually i am not use to it..." Bondita said..

"Bondita..." rahul said and held her hand...

"Listen.. their is nothing bad in making new friends.. i know it will be difficult for you to adjust with their lifestyle..but soon you will love this experience.. you know.  I met your boudi.in college..."  He said smiling..

"Oh so my dada had a love marriage.. interesting... but how baba agreed..." She asked ..

"Pari's baba is baba's good friend... So he agreed..." Rahul said..

"Bondita.. go and make new friends... I will their to pick you up..." Rahul said

Bondita nodded and he left....

She was walking in corridor when she smashed with someone.. but before she could fall two strong arms held her...

She closed her eyes in fear of falling but realised she isn't hurt and looked at him...

His brown orbs were so deep to make anyone fall for her... He made her stand properly.. but she was busy in admiring his orbs .. probably noticing it for the first time.....

Do you keep falling like this?.. he asked .

Her Terence broked and she looked down...

".sorry anirudh... Actually i was so lost in my thoughts ..." She reasoned...

"Oh god.. miracle...." Anirudh exclaimed and giggled ..

"What."  She asked in confusion..

"You spoke a full sentence.. excellence.." he said and chuckled..

Bondita was admiring him chuckling... And in no time.   Minirav to came their...

"What happened anirudh.. why are you laughing..." Mini asked .

"Mini.. you know . She spoke full sentence and that too without hesitation.." anirudh said..

Minirav too giggled.....

Bondita smiled and looked down and bit her lips...

"Bondita i hope I didn't hurt you.." anirudh asked. .

"For what anirudh.." she asked..

"Umm for what i said in corridor... I if felt bad.. i am sorry..." He said..

"Its ok anirudh.. i didn't felt bad..." Bondita said and smiled ..

Anirudh too smiled and they attained the lecture....

"But bondita.. till tomorrow you were so afraid in even talking with us..." Mini asked .

"Nothing mini... Actually i am a little introvert.. so its difficult for me to make new friends...." Bondita said ..

"But who said that we are friends..." Saurav said...

Anirudh and mini looked at him with shock whereas bondita looked down..

Anirudh and mini glared at him and he winked indicating something.

"Ha ha . We are still not friends..." Anirudh said...

This time bondita felt more bad.. she was thinking she had gound new friends but this wasn't true... She was totally broken by this time...

Suddenly she noticed three hands being forwarded towards her for handshake...

"Friends.." the trio asked..

She smiled with teary eyes and did handshakes with the trio..

"Friends.." she said being emotional..

"Are bondita... Why are so emotional.." mini asked ..

"Because you three are my first friends... Before this i never had any friends..." She said..

"Oh how cute.." the trio said and giggled..

Bondita too giggled...

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Anidita are friends now 🤭🤭

How will anirudh fall for bondita..

Will bondita repocreat Anirudh's  feelings

For more stay tuned ❤️