Chapter 12 "If i was at his place I would have forced her for sure."

Start from the beginning

"Blake he likes her. She doesn't know anything yet. Actually it's a long story."
Sasha said.

"Oh."
Blake said.

"That reminds me what has brought me here. Yesterday dad went to her house for the deal about her house and her bloody grandfather insulted my dad."
I said very angrily.

"What are you serious. Arnold must be mad."
Sahsa said.

"Yes he is. I will make sure her Grandfathers goes on his knees and beg my father for forgiveness."
I said.

"Yes. How can that person do this."
Blake said.

"What's up with you? Lauren's is ignoring you again?"
I asked Sasha.

"Yeah. Her phone switch off. I don't know man. I little worried so I thought to just go and check on her "
He said.

"And that's the next Mafia king."
I said making fun of him.

"Ok...ok now let's go."
Sasha said.

My phone started ringing.

"Wait. Dad's calling."
I said before picking the call.

"Arsenio I want to have a word with you. I am at the office. Came here."
He said.

"Ok I will be there Asap."
I sas before cutting the call.

"Guys I have to go. You guys go and if possible send me my girl's pics. Okay bye."
I said out his house.
_______________________________________
Potter's high.

"Ben I am feeling worried. Lauren had called me last night. I think when Arsenio's dad came. Her phones switched off. I think she's in a problem. She didn't come today to college."
Nayla said to Benzil.

"Nayla I think you're over reacting. But since your to worried I will go and ask Liam."
Benzil said.

"Ok"
Nayla said.

"I will go right now. You wait here."
Benzil said.

"Okay come quick."
Nayla said.

"See."
Sahsa said to Blake in the car. Pointing at Nayla.

"Is that your girl? She's hot man."
Blake said.

"No. She is her friend and best friend of Benzil."
Sasha said to Blake.

"Oh. So we are going to ask her about your girl."
Blake asked.

"Yes."
Sasha said.

They went near Nayla.

"Nayla"
Sasha called her. She turned and grasped.

"Where's Lauren?"
Sahsa asked.

"I don't know."
Nayla replied little hesitantly.

"Are you sure. See I am beyond frustrated if you know anything tell me before I get imformation form someone else. Then it will be very bad for you."
Sahsa warned.

"I don't know. She called me yesterday but my phone was not near me. When I called back she didn't pick. Her phone's switch off. She didn't even attended college today."
Nayla said.

"Ok did you try to find her?"
Sasha said.

"Yes!! My friend went to her brother just now. So maybe I can find anything."
Nayla said.

"Ok. Here's my no. Tell me everything her brother tells. And go to her house and make sure she is good and inform me as soon as possible. I shouldn't be the one calling."
Sahsa said and left.
_______________________________________