House of Speculation

Start from the beginning

Charlie" What am I looking at?"

Eddie" There that white silvery thing"

Charlie" How do you know it's a ghost"

Eddie" What else could it be?"

Charlie" A ghost would be cool, a Anubis resident ghost"

Eddie" Yeah"

Eddie high fives me making me chuckle. We then look to see that everyone else has started filing in. Eddie jumps up and starts announcing that they found a ghost .

Eddie" Check it out, we have a resident house ghost"

Jerome "Can I see?"

Eddie"Yeah."

While Jerome looks at the table with the laptop, I make him and I some breakfast. He smiles when I hand him some jam on toast and I spread peanut butter on mine. We both loved Peanut butter and jam so we then put them together and then break it in half. Everyone had been watching us and we looked up at them.

Charlie and Jerome" What?"

Everyone goes back to their breakfast and for a while you can just hear the sound of cutlery clattering against plates and bowls. Then Joy starts speaking to Mara and Eddie.

Mara"I think we have enough evidence now, to go with the story."

Joy"Yeah, yeah, people eat up this kind of baloney,"

Mara"It's not baloney. I mean, the article will present both the believer and the skeptic's point of view."

Joy"Okay, but just not too much of the skeptic's view. It kind of just makes it seems a bit 'meh,' you know? I want people to believe this. Give me an angle."

Twins"Do you even know what that means?"

Eddie and I share a look with each other.

Joy"Yes, stories need angle. I need an angle, so give me an angle, and then I put it out there."

Mara Ohh, boy. "An angle."

As everyone finishes breakfast, I walk over to my twin and he tells Mara he will meet her at school.

Charlie" Hey, so you managed to get down the cellar then?"

Eddie" Yeah we went down there when Victor stoked the furnace"

Charlie" How long were you down there?"

Eddie" Quite a while, we ended up falling asleep"

Charlie" Awwwww"

Eddie" Shut up, I like Patricia, what about you, what happened with you and Jerome"

Charlie" Oh we managed to get The Dollhouse to Jasper, took two of us to get it out, it was heavy"

Eddie" Be careful"

Charlie" Eddie"

Eddie" I'm serious, this is dangerous and if I can't come I want you to be careful"

Charlie" I will, I've got Jerome, we will be careful, I promise"

We hug each other and just stay like it for a while. Then Victor comes in and sees us.

Victor" Why are you two still here, get to school"

Twins" Yes Victor"

Fabian's POV  

We were walking into school and Patricia was going on about how bad this is.

Patricia"They are really getting on my nerves now, what are we gonna do about them?"

Nicholas"I know, If Joy publishes, it's gonna bring a world of attention to what we're doing."

Patricia" Not them, Mara and Eddie"

We all look at her.

Patricia "And the article, of course."

Alfie"Worry not, Amber and I have a cunning plan."

Amber"Yeah, "They don't have an article if they don't have the pictures, do they?"

Alfie "So we're gonna destroy them,"

Patricia "Ooh, I like it, Bring them down. And can you break them up while you're at it?"

Alfie"No, the pictures, We're gonna put a virus on Eddie's computer."

Amber"We're calling it 'Operation Quick Server," 

Patricia" Why?"

Alfie "Because it sounds cool,"

Fabian"Well, you better be quick, before they come up with an angle."

Charlie's POV

Jerome and I enter the library and there is some student scattered about, though paying no attention to us. We go over to Jasper as he is on the phone, him not realising we are there. We hear him talking to the collector and he was talking about Trudy. When he finishes on the phone for the second time he looks at us standing there.

Jasper" How much did you two here?"

Charlie" Enough to know you can't do this alone"

Later on Jerome, Jasper and I head to the place where we had met The Collector before.

Jasper"Right, you two stay out of sight, okay"

Jerome and I nod. Jasper heads to the spot where he meets The Collector and we hide behind the fence like we did last time. I can feel my heart beating very fast.

Jerome" Well, at least it's not raining this time"

Charlie" Yeah, I was absolutely soaked"

We soon see The Collector pull up but he doesn't like he stopping for a chat, when he takes the dollhouse and doesn't say a word to Jasper. Jasper then gets angry and pulls the hood down on his cloak.

Jerome" No it's can't be"

Charlie" Oh my god"

Story Notes
So Sibuna have found another reflector in the library. Fabian wonders if Jasper has been lying to him plus they realise The Dollhouse is missing. Eddie and Mara finally have evidence of a ghost while Charlie and Jerome are helping Jasper with the dollhouse.

Authors Notes
I really hope you enjoy this, it was brilliant fun writing it up and editing it. Let me know your thoughts below.
Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks X