Suddenly his feet slipped, Gu Liu fell to the sky, and the Asian beast called Ahu to support Gu Liu: "Doctor, there is mud under your feet, be careful."

    Gu Liu looked at their bare feet, and then looked again. The sneakers on your feet are full of grief and indignation. What about the good sneakers? This is not scientific at all!

    After walking for an unknown amount of time, they finally reached the other side of the mountain. There was no forest on this side, but a meadow. Standing higher, they could still see the Milky Way like a silver belt in the distance.

    Shan pointed to a collapsed mountain wall and said, "Doctor, this is the place. There is a lot of soil here."

    Gu Liu walked over, squatted down and twisted the soil. It wasn't very loose. house?

    Gu Liu stood up and said, "Okay, that's it, let's dig out some of it first."

    Two orcs, three sub-beasts, and even Xia immediately moved, and the two orcs in between became prototypes, a lion orc and a fox orc, slamming against the mountain wall, and the wet soil quickly disappeared. It was piled up into a hill, and the speed of the three sub-beasts was not slow. Gu Liu and Xia dug together, but when he looked up, he found that he had not even half of Xia's soil with the stone. Gu Liu: "..." I have to say , If he was alone, he would never survive in this place!

    Gu Liu actually knew very little about architecture. As early as when he could not completely get rid of mosquitoes after smoking wormwood, he had the idea of ​​building a house. The first thing that popped into his mind was the self-built house in the countryside. It's a pity that bricks and cement are used in self-built houses now, and there is nothing here.

    So Gu Liu thought of the rammed earth house. He still remembered that he had seen it in a show. The history of rammed earth is very long, dating back to the Neolithic Age. The Great Wall and the tombs of princes and nobles were also used. Rammed earth is used as the foundation. In some places, there are still rammed earth walls hundreds of years ago, which is enough to see the durability of rammed earth.

    The construction of the rammed earth wall is also very simple. There is no too complicated operation. It is to use heavy objects to increase the force to beat the soil layer. In this way, layer by layer, a rammed earth wall can be built. , the house can be built naturally.

    It's just that the rammed earth wall is very labor-intensive, but thinking of the strength of the orcs here, Gu Liu thinks it should be possible.

    After about half an hour of digging, the soil was already higher than Gu Liu's. He stopped a few people from continuing to dig, and when he stopped, the mountain-turned orc said excitedly, "Doctor, I can still dig!"

    Gu Liu: "......I know you can still dig, but now you don't need so much soil, stop now."

    Gu Liu looked at the excavated soil. He took out the planks and vines and made a rectangular uncovered mold. He said to Shan, "Put the soil in."

    After the soil filled the mold, Gu Liu handed Shan a wooden stick that was slightly narrower than the mold. Pointing to the flat side of the stick, he said, "Shan, use a stick to smash the soil inside!"

    Shan nodded, raised the stick with both hands, and slammed it down hard. In an instant, the vines collapsed and the planks scattered.

    Everyone: "..."

    Shan was a little scared: "Doctor, I didn't do it on purpose, I just used less than half of my strength!"

    Gu Liu: "..."