A debridement took Gu Liu several hours, the leg bone was just right, and the wound was covered with biological material. Gu Liu breathed a sigh of relief temporarily, and he put down the scalpel.

    Xu Shi saw Gu Liu put his hand away, and A Du asked in a low voice, "Liu, why didn't you sew up his wound?"

    Two nights ago, A Du saw Gu Liu to stitch the injured orcs in the tribe. The wound was still very shocking at the time. Although he knew that the clothes on his body were sewn together, can human flesh be sewn?

    At that time, Gu Liu told him that it was okay, and also said that it would speed up the healing of the wound and prevent the invasion of evil spirits, but now Gu Liu did not suture the wound, A Du was naturally surprised.

    Gu Liu smiled, and he said, "Adu, you know, debridement is to wash away the evil spirits in it, but his wound has been invaded by evil spirits, and the invasion is deep, so for the time being we can't treat his wounds. After the wound is sutured, it will take several debridements later."

    A Du nodded ignorantly, Gu Liu smiled, and began to prepare medicine.

    In fact, wound healing is divided into three phases: inflammatory phase, proliferative phase, plastic phase, and maturation phase. Generally, wound closure in the first phase is not an option for Gustilo III open fractures such as Zhuang [3], because most At that time, the first debridement is not complete, and the second and third debridement are required later. If the wound is closed at the first stage, it will inevitably cause more damage to the patient's wound.

    But leaving the wound exposed will naturally cause other problems, so antibiotics must be used this time.

    Earlier, Gu Liu discovered the Chinese herbal medicine Andrographis paniculata. This herb has anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects and is even called a Chinese medicine 'antibiotic', but even so, Chinese herbal medicines such as Andrographis paniculata are still not as effective as antibiotics in killing microorganisms.

    For the wounded orcs of the Tianhe tribe, their wounds were treated in a timely manner. Those with small wounds were quickly sutured by Guliu, and those with large wounds were covered with biological materials. In addition, these orcs had strong recovery ability. Andrographis paniculata The effect of the drug should be enough, and Gu Liu only needs to be checked daily. At present, it seems that their infection is very mild.

    But now this orc named Zhuang is different. First of all, his wound has been exposed for more than eight hours, and the wound is seriously infected. The efficacy of andrographis may not be enough, so he can only use antibiotics.

    He first gave Zhuang a skin test. During the waiting process, he did not tell Ah Du about antibiotics. Antibiotics are only available here. He will use them unless they really have to. Otherwise, use Chinese herbal medicine instead. Alternative Chinese herbal medicine.

    ...

    the third day, the people of the Tianhe tribe's hunting team were full of expectations. It was only a two-day journey from the tribe to the place where they hunted, but on the way, they encountered violent beasts, and there were many more injured orcs, which was delayed. For some time, the speed of the journey was not as fast as before, but no matter what, it was time for them to arrive at the tribe today. The familiar scenery on both sides and the marks they left behind also showed this.

    The closer they got to the tribe, the more nervous these orcs became. The people of the Giant Bear tribe separated from them early this morning, and their tribe was farther away.

    After walking for a while, the distant hunting team saw the mountain where the tribe was located, and an orc shouted excitedly: "Our tribe! We can see our tribe!"