Duo was dumbfounded, knowing that her brother had also been brought back here, but after all, she didn't see anyone, and she was still flustered, eating the food that Aya gave her, while fidgeting.

    In a smaller cave not far from her, Gu Liu was operating on duo's brother Zhuang.

    The orc in front of him was placed on a stone bed. The flesh of his right leg and calf was blurred. The broken bones tore the flesh and blood into a ten-centimeter wound. , Gu Liu frowned, this was a Gustilo IIIB open fracture [1], the patient was seriously injured and had been infected, and now he fell into a coma because of the infection.

    Gu Liu bought physiological saline and infusion equipment from the store, and first replenished the patient. Taking advantage of this time, he called A Du in. Now that hei has basically recovered, the task of guarding the gate and preventing people from entering is left to him.

    The reason for calling A Du in is very simple. Gu Liu planned to train himself an assistant. He needed A Du to get used to it and hoped A Du could learn something.

    It didn't take long for the patient to gradually wake up. After the person regained consciousness, Gu Liu briefly said a few words, and roughly figured out that the person in front of him was saving him and fainted again under the effect of anesthesia.

    This time, Gu Liu didn't use the Jiulxiang he found as anesthesia. The situation of the orc named Zhuang was not optimistic. He was afraid that Jiulxiang's infiltration anesthesia would go wrong in the middle, so he bought anesthesia in the store to be on the safe side. Zhuang underwent epidural anesthesia [2].

    After getting ready, Gu Liu put on a mask and gloves, and asked A Du to take them too. A sterile environment was placed on the patient's leg, and he said to A Du, "No matter what kind of trauma, the first step in dealing with the wound is the first step. It is debridement, that is to clean up the dirt and necrotic flesh of the wound, this step is very important and determines whether the follow-up can be recovered smoothly."

    Gu Liu took out the physiological saline and began to rinse the wound, removing the sand in the wound. All the stone bugs were washed away, revealing their flesh and blood. Gu Liu picked up a sterile scalpel and cut off all the necrotic flesh on Zhuang's wound.

    In severe open fractures, thorough debridement is a very important step, and it is also a very time-consuming step, because the bones have torn the flesh, and various viruses and bacteria from the outside have entered the depths of the legs. If there is no thorough debridement, the follow-up must be Serious infections can occur, and in severe cases can even endanger the patient's life.

    Ah Du was adapting pretty well by the side, and watched Gu Liu's movements intently without blinking. It wasn't that no one in the tribe had suffered such injuries in the past two days. Although it was not as serious as the beast in front of him, he followed Gu Liu. He also has some experience, and these days he and the other four Asian beasts are taking care of the wounded in the tribe, and they accept the bloody wounds well.

    It's just that these days, Liu uses boiled water and herbs to treat the wounds of the people in the tribe. At most, he has seen Liu take out a bottle of transparent water to wash the wounds, but now Liu is using the little sun, and some others. Something that he had never seen before was treating the wounds of the orcs. Of course, Ah Du would not think there was anything wrong with it. Instead, he was very moved. It was obvious that everyone would follow him to study, and only he could stay by his side at such a time. Is liu trust in him!

    Thinking of this, A Du became more serious.

    Gu Liu didn't know anything about A Du's thoughts. He briefly introduced A Du about the distribution of blood vessels and nerves on his legs. Naturally, debridement is not a one-size-fits-all approach. If you want this leg to recover well, you must pay attention to these. thing.