Pranksters >:3

Daisy, Lemmy, Iggy, Mimikyu, Larry, and Dimentio have entered the chat.

Daisy: Okay guys, time to tell the pranks you guys did this week!

Larry: Okay, so it was Jr's birthday, and Bowser wanted us to make him a red velvet cake. So, I said that I would bake it and that my siblings could have a break. I put all the regular ingredients in, but I mushed and melted some red crayons, and threw them into the cake. When Bowser passed out the first piece to Jr, he took a big bite, and spit it out. I laughed so hard, and after Bowser had figured out what I did, I got sent to my room. It was worth it, though.

Iggy: I took all Wendy's makeup, and swapped it for mushed crayons!

Lemmy: I replaced Roy's sunglasses with crayons! I melted and molded them!

Daisy: Before I tell my prank, I have a question. Why did every Koopaling in this chat use some form of crayons in their pranks?

Larry: Basically, Jr had a big box of crayons that he didn't want, so he gave it to us. 

Lemmy: But we didn't want it, and we told Bowser. But he said that we had to be grateful for the stupid crayons that Jr gave us. 

Iggy: So, we decided to 'be grateful' and use the crayons for our pranks! HAHAHA!

Daisy: Okay, that explains it.

Dimentio: Can you say your prank now?

Daisy: Okay, so basically, I replaced all Mario's pizza with vegetables! When he found out, I said that maybe he should eat a bit healthier!

Lemmy: You. Did. Not. Say. That.

Daisy: Yes, I did! I got in big trouble, though. 

Dimentio: Okay, so I basically said to everyone in the Nintendo world: 'Peach is calling an urgent meeting in the Mushroom Kingdom! This concerns the whole Nintendo world! But when everyone got there, I said: 'Never mind.' Then, everyone got SO mad, and they started chasing me!

Mimikyu: Nice Dimentio, i shapeshifted into the pool guy and I put so much bugs in the pool. The people didn't notice, and when they put their feet on the floor of the pool: CRUNCH! They stepped on a pile of bugs! They all ran away screaming!

Daisy: I think Mimikyu wins.

Lemmy: He wins every time! 😩

Larry: Next week plz pick someone else!

Iggy: Pretty please?

Lemmy: 🥺

Mimikyu: How about this: I'll be the judge next week, but I get to say my prank, too.

Larry: Deal!

Daisy: Random idea! Let's slime Peach's castle!

Larry: Sure!

Lemmy: Why not?

Iggy: Oooh! This will be fun!

Dimentio: Peach won't even suspect what we're doing!