Do or Don't

When I walk into the school my eyes are bombarded with the atrociously overzealous amount of decorations for Grom.

I forgot about Grom.

Walking into first hour class, I take my seat at the table next to Matt. I look over at him. He has his eyes closed and is drawing a spell circle, my heart melts. He's doing it just like how I showed him on his first day of Illusions.

I don't say anything because I don't want to break his concentration so I just wait for him to be done. When he opens his eyes a little illusion bug appears and starts to crawl around the table.

He dissipates the Illusion and I slug him in the shoulder "Dude that was great! You did way better compared to just last week. At this rate you'll advance farther than the rest of the class in no time!"

"Oh, thanks" He says plainly as he turns to look at me,  his eyes are bright, he has a small smile creeping up his lips, and there is a faint blush on his cheeks.
No matter how hard he tries, he gets flustered over complements. Its so cute.

--Time Skip--

After class we part ways and go to our next class, mine is potions. I meet Luz in the hallway outside of the potions classroom. She is talking to Amity about Grom and being not so smooth about asking her out. Its really cute to watch and I am glad that her and Amity are happy together.

Potions goes by like normal. We make potions, there's not really much else to do but I am stuck in this class until the end of the semester.

We get a knock on the door and the teacher opens it. Its Matt. Hes holding a box of what looks to be potion ingredients. The teacher leads him to the back of the classroom and has him put the box in the supply room.

He walks back through the room but pauses when he gets to my table. I see a bright blush rise in his ears and without looking at me he drops a folded up piece of paper in front of me.

Snatching it before anyone sees it, I unfold it and read it while holding it under the table so the teacher and the rest of the class doesn't see us passing notes. When I read it I am very confused at first, then it begins to make more sense and I begin to blush. It must be very noticeable because Luz looks over to me and whispers "Did he ask you to Grom?"

I blush even more and hide my face, I nod in reply to Luz handing her the paper to read for herself.

"OOOOO GOOPS HAS A GROM DATE!" I hear someone shout from behind me.

(This is what the paper looks like and Gus's initial reactionAgain not my art)

Again not my art)

Thank you so much for reading and I am so happy that so many people are enjoying it!
See you next week!