"I don't want you hanging out with me anymore....."sobs

"Okay.."

"Because every-time you do something bad it's always my fault..." sobs

Senju was upset that she couldn't hang out with her brother and his friends.

"I wish I could talk back like Baji and Mikey"sobs

Senju watched as Sanzu sobbed in 2 minutes and then felt better he ran towards Mikey, Baji Senju couldn't help but run after him until she saw Mikey's plane toy. Senju went into Mikey's room and took the airplane playing with it but then she tried to jump with the plane and it broke. Senju was scared if anyone was gonna find out.

"Who did it Senju?"

Senju looked up to see Mikey he was staring directly at Senju it gave her chills.

"Who. Did. It. Senju"

Senju looked down she was tearing up she didn't wanna say it was her.

"Haru-haruchiyo did..."

Senju didn't really realize what she had done, until she heard someone scream, she ran behind the door to see Haruchiyo covered in blood, Baji was afraid to do something stupid. Mikey was covered in blood his eyes were completely swollen.

"Laugh Haruchiyo"

Haruchiyo did as Mikey said.

"And then we never saw each other again as for I remember"

Said a long haired boy with black hair.

"Wow Baji... I feel so bad for them!"

(Baji didn't tell about Senju's lying part because he doesn't know).

Baji was with a boy with blond hair at the top but brownish blackish at the bottom.

"Yeah whatever Chifuyu we'll it's time for class so..."

"Oh yeah forgot about that!"

Baji and Chifuyu walked together to class. They arrived to class just in time.

"Boys go take you're seats!"

The teacher was teaching in class while Baji was playing with his pen. Baji took a paper an and wrote "meet me outside after class :)". Chifuyu looked at the paper that Baji gave him he knew what Baji was gonna do. After class Baji waited on Chifuyu he came out with his bag and jacket.

"Let me guess skipping class"

Baji nodded then went to get his bag and jacket. Both of the boys ran out not caring what the teachers yelled. When they got away from school they laughed at how the teachers were yelling and scolding them.

"You should have seen their faces!!"

Baji said while laughing.

"Well I'm hungry so let's go eat"

Chifuyu went to a ramen shop and Baji following but then they stopped. They saw three blond haired boys.

"Mikey, Draken! And the.....crybaby"

Chifuyu looked annoyed at Baji because he called Takemichi a crybaby, Mikey waved at them so did the others.

"How are you guys!"

"Well me and Chifuyu are good thanks for asking Mikey"

The five boys were in a ramen shop eating together and having fun. Chifuyu pinched Baji as a sign "may I ask Mikey about the accident?" Baji sighed and then nodded.

"Umm Manjiro..."

"Mikey call me Mikey"

"Oh yeah sorry forgot about that haha.."

Chifuyu took Mikey's and and they went into the boys bathroom Draken looked curious and so did Takemichi.

What was that all about? Thought Takemichi and Draken.

"How was your.... Childhood with Haruchiyo...?"

Mikey looked shocked.

"How did you know Sanzu's real name was Haruchiyo?"

"I have good ears..haha" lies

"Well... it wasn't really the best.... And I understand if you're gonna hate me after this but that's okay! I don't really need Haruchiyo's forgiveness I don't even deserve it.... Atleast you can listen to my part of the story right..?"

Chifuyu noticed an tear falling down from Mikey's eyes.

Is he crying!? Chifuyu thought.

"Of course Mikey go on I'll listen.."

Mikey smiled while more tears fell. Mikey looked at his reflection in the mirror and noticed that he was crying.

Don't cry Manjiro you're strong crying isn't what a gang leader should do! Mikey's thought.

"So you're gonna say it or not...?"

"Oh yeah sorry for keeping you waiting.... My brother spend month on this airplane and I told Haruchiyo, Baji and Senju.... Not to play with it but Haruchiyo didn't listen.... So when Senju told me who broke it I got carried away.. I wasn't myself.... I got so angry at Haruchiyo that I....I..... gave him those scars..."

Chifuyu listen as Mikey expressed his feelings of regret.

Seems like Sanzu's brother was a pain in the ass. And who's Senju maybe she has some more information. Chifuyu thought.

"Thank you for you're part of the story Mikey"

Chifuyu wiped Mikey's tears away Mikey looked at the floor.

"Oh before we go if you are thinking about who Senju is she is Sanzu's little sister."

"Huh!? I thought he said he was only child!?"

|sorry for this late update I was at a birthday party yesterday and I'm going on a camping trip Wednesday so I have to pack my stuff and my birthday is in 3 days!!! 🤗 I hope you enjoyed this one and will Chifuyu meet Senju with Takemichi? We never know and I also don't even know so..🚶‍♀️|