A Real Fixer Upper

Fade in, revealing Tucker Will, Ava and Wash working on the comm tower. Delta and south are off to the side working on it.

Tucker: I'm just sayin' I feel like somebody should have found us by now.

Washington: Hm?

Tucker: You know, it's like if a plane crashes and disappears that's fine, civilians, whatever.

Ava: Not sure if I agree with you on that.

Tucker: But this was a fucking spaceship. That's like national tragedy level important.

Washington: It was a big ship.

Tucker: And what about GPS? The Galactic Positioning System should have been able to inform Command of our location within seconds of a mayday.

Will: How... do you know that?

Tucker: Uh...

Cut to inside the spaceship, before the crash

Spaceship Operator: The Galactic Positioning System would be able to inform Command of our location within seconds of a mayday, so even the ship were to crash rescue would be practically immediate. Isn't it that rad?

Tucker: Cool, nerd stuff. Hey, is it just me or is that blonde over there checking me out?

Spaceship Operator: Who? The pilot?

Tucker: Yeah she's definitely checking me out.

Tucker walks over to the pilot

Spaceship Operator: Wait! You can't go over there!

Tucker: Hey baby, I hear you're a pilot. Think you could pull up on my throttle? Bow chicka bow wow.

Alarms and red lights go off. Cut back to the canyon

Tucker: I read it in a book?

Washington: I don't believe you. (returns to work on the comm tower) Then again, I don't really care.

Tucker: Phew...

Washington: (straightening up again) Hey.

Tucker: Oh-oh what? Nothing.

Washington: What happened to my soldering iron?

Will: No I can go ask Delta if he saw it.

Delta: I have not seen it.

South: Don't ask me I haven't seen the damn tool.

Tucker: Ooh I don't know.

Washington: Dammit. This would be going so much faster if I didn't have to keep tracking down equipment evey five minutes.

Tucker: What, you think the Reds took it?

Wash cocks a shotgun and imitates Sarge

Washington: Men, it appears our shitty fortifications aren't meeting my ridiculous standards! Let's steal Washington's tank and fire it at our walls! That'll fix it.

Tucker: ...

Washington: Yes, I think the Reds took it.

Will: How long have you been carrying that?

Washington: A while now why would they take it.

Tucker: Man, why are you so wound up all the time?