Get Your Tucks in a Row

Fade in. The tank is seen driving over a bridge, heading for Blue base. Cut to Tucker exiting the base.

Tucker: Oh shit.

Will: I told you not to give Caboose the damn tank.

Tucker: Technically I Sarge the tank.

Ava: And yet Caboose is driving.

Caboose and Delta appears from behind the tank

Caboose: We are back.

Delta: And we got the tank back.

Tucker: Caboose?! Christ I thought you were in that thing. Wait, who is in that thing?

Wash exits the tank

Washington: Hello private.

Tucker: Oh shit.

Wash: Tucker, what is the one thing I tell you each and every morning?

Tucker: Wake up.

Wash: The other thing.

Tucker: For the love of god, stop sleeping naked.

Wash: Don't let anyone touch the tank.

Tucker: Heh, okay I can see where you're going with this.

Wash: Until we're rescued, we need to be more mindful of the supplies that we have.

Tucker: I know, I know. Ration the food, maintain our equipment.

Caboose: Brush your teeth, don't talk to strangers, try not to shoot anyone while they're trying to brush their teeth.

Will: Make sure Caboose's gun is on safety.

Wash: And always report in to me.

Tucker: Do we have to?

Wash: Yes. I even put up that old Blue Team organizational chart to help demonstrate the point.

Cut to a view of the Blue team's organization chart

Tucker: Yeah, but we never really listened to that. Church just kinda shouted orders and we'd get around to them...eventually. Or we wouldn't, whatever.

Caboose: He was an inspiration to us all.

Ava: He was a bad leader.

Caboose: How dare you Church was the best leader we ever had!

Wash: Well Church and Carolina decided to run off without so much as a goodbye. So it's up to me to keep us all together. Maybe if someone hadn't have crashed the ship, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Tucker: Whoa, wait a second. Why are you looking at me when you say that?

Wash: I just have a hard time believing that thousands of well trained crew members were to blame for the incident.

Will: I think part of it was Caboose's fault.

Tucker: Well they definitely didn't survive it. Ah ha ha ha. Ahem.

Wash: Wow.

Delta: Ouch.

Tucker: Yeah.

Wash: You proud of yourself?

Tucker: No.

Will: To soon Tucker.

Caboose: Yeah that was, that's too soon. Prob-probably too soon for sound effects too. (makes sound effects) "Meeer. Oh god help us, Kapow." Yeah that's too soon.

Ava: Way to soon.

Cut to Red base, where Sarge approaches Grif  South, Alex and Simmons outside the base

Sarge: Absolutely unacceptable.

Simmons: I couldn't agree more sir.

Grif: But you have no idea what he's going to say.

Simmons: Oh, right yea, just got a little excited.

Alex: You are the worst kind of person.

Sarge: Quiet morons, we've got a situation on our hands.

Grif: Which is?

Sarge: The deplorable condition of Red Base.

Grif: You're still hung up on that? We're stranded in the middle of nowhere surrounded by a mysterious, and seemingly uninhabited jungle might I add, and you're worried about the condition of our makeshift fort?

Simmons: Besides, I don't think our base is even that bad.

Grif: Well...I wouldn't say that.

Alex: Ya.

South: It has some problems Simmons.

Simmons: What? What's wrong with it?

Grif: Seriously? There's an enormous hole in the roof. Every night it rains, I get washed into the corner!

Alex: Last time it rains my blankets got socked and I was freezing for three nights.

South: We also lost some equipment during the rain.

Cut to a view of Red base's hole

Simmons: Oh, well, yeah there's that, but I mean overall.

Sarge: And the majority of the west wing is made up of sand bags and rain tarps.

Grif: Which reminds me. If we have rain tarps, why aren't we using them to cover up the hole in the roof?

Alex: It would keep us dray.

Simmons: Listen, I think you guys are blowing this whole thing a little out of proportion.

Grif: You're just saying that because you're the one that designed the base.

Simmons: Well I did a better job than you would have done.

Sarge: That's not saying much.

Grif: I bet I could at least do it in a better location.

Simmons: But this is the best location. The sunlight is perfect for maintaining my vegetable garden and the faulty engine from the ship should keep us warm all winter.

Sarge: But aren't slipspace engines extremely radioactive?

Cut to a view of the slipspace engine

Grif: Well that would explain why my hair keeps falling out and why all your cabbages have three heads.

South: It would also explain why my skin has started glowing abit.

Simmons: I thought I was just really good at farming.

Alex: Keep telling your self that now if you excuse me I got tools to look for

Alex walks back into Red base.

Grif: No Simmons, you're good at other things. Like always being on time, maintaining your virginity.

Grif runs towards Red base Followed my South.

Simmons: (yelling) Oh yeah, well we'll see who's laughing when my garden produces a bountiful crop in the coming harvest!

South: I would prefer normal food not radioactive food Simmons!

Grif: Glad to hear you still have that virginity on lock-down buddy.