Chapter 3

||Lor-Zod POV||

After God Thanos snapped me to where ever he sent me, I suddenly found myself being held by a beautiful woman.

She was looking at me Love and Intense Care. I could tell what those emotions were because I've seen them on someone before.

My Late Mother.

'I guess she's my current mother now huh.'

I thought, as I took in the environment around me.

It looked like it was a large room, geared towards looking more professional and work related than the homely or personal feeling you would expect.

I also saw another man in the room, he was standing by the side of the bed, right beside my mother. He was tall and looked strong, he also had a serious vibe around him.

Wait.

Isn't that General Zod?!!

No way, that's definitely him! Why is he here?! Shouldn't he be in the phantom Zone? Trapped?!

Wait, if he's here, then...

I immediately turned to my mother and scanned her face properly. I immediately realized she looked like Faora-Ul, the right hand and trusted follower of Zod.

Fuck, That means Zod is my father! Damn it, Why would you do this to me, God? I thought you had my back?

Does this mean I was born in the Phantom Zone?

No, no, no, no! This is all turning out wrong! I was supposed to be born on Earth as Superman's son since that would explain how I'm Kryptonian.

Even if I wasn't born as his son, I'm supposed to be on earth. Not where ever this is!

Calm down Dave, calm down. It's not the end of the world. It's not as bad as you think it is.

Just because I'm the son of Superman's enemy, that doesn't automatically make me his enemy too. I'm sure Superman would be able to understand that...as long as he gets past his prejudice for Zod.

Batman though....he'll still think of me as an enemy. I would have to prove to him that I'm not an enemy and even then he wouldn't trust me at all.

*Sigh*

All this could have been avoided if you simply didn't reincarnate me as the child of Zod, God!

'Whatever, I'll just have to live with it.'

After having an internal crisis and coming to terms with my situation, I was about to turn to check the other side of the room when I noticed something different about my self.

Everything was bigger around me and my body felt hard to move. But I could tell It was getting easier and easier to move them.

'Huh, must be the perks of being a Perfect Kryptonian.'

The reason I say that is because, Babies can't move their body properly when they're born. They probably won't be able to move until the next day.

And I don't know if it's because babies have better eyesight than adults or because in my previous life, my eye had been exposed to a lot of light and stuff so it got worse over time but my current eyesight is far better than what I remember.

In fact, it's like a completely new eyeball had been exchanged with my old one.

Well, considering the fact that I was just reborn, it does count as having a new eyeball.

Suddenly I heard another voice talking. It seemed masculine and deep. Very deep.

It was definitely Zod.